Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BNO: Shooting during Christina Grimmie show at Plaza Live in Orlando

visionary

Seeing reports that it's a gay nightclub and the gunman is barricaded inside.

Edit: and possibly wearing a bomb

Yeah, I just started looking up info on what's going on there on Twitter.

It's just one Horrible incident after another. ****.

Last post from the clubs Facebook page...

Rz8twff.png

I've given up at anyone coming up with any type of solution for this ****. If it didn't happen after dude shot up a kindergarten class it's not going to happen now. Just **** the world and hope it isn't you. Yay America. Blah.

Jesus, just read a tweet from someone claiming to be hiding in a dressing room there.

Also apparently the club put out a Facebook post earlier telling people inside to get out and keep running.

I also notice the last post was telling all the Latinos and Latinas to come out tonight. Seems tonight was Latin night.

Could be a coincidence but....(two birds one stone)

Last post from the clubs Facebook page...

Rz8twff.png

I've given up at anyone coming up with any type of solution for this ****. If it didn't happen after dude shot up a kindergarten class it's not going to happen now. Just **** the world and hope it isn't you. Yay America. Blah.

It can be addressed. Look at Australia. They had one horrific mass shooting, took it seriously, addressed it, and haven't had another one in twenty years. Check out pretty much every other country in the world. These events don't happen. At least not with such regularity.

The problem is that we try nothing except voicing outrage at the attacker or sympathy for the victims. You don't solve a problem by ignoring it. The only "solution" we've attempted is loosening gun laws to make avcess easier.

Makes me think we're stupid or just don't give a damn. There is no reason why we should be worse than every other country in the world when it comes to gun violence.

13423834_797178107049937_277571892112770

Archived