Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ABC: Backlash Greets Plans for Muslim Cemeteries Across US

visionary

You know, it's probably millennia off, and totally unrelated to the argument, but at the rate of human reproduction, and hence, more deaths, this will eventually be an issue.  I wonder what will happen the first time town X needs to build a new set of homes to house their growing population, and the only green space left is a church graveyard.

Yeah I think it's already a problem and I've read that with time coming to an end for baby boomers, it's about to get a whole lot worse.

Damn, now you guys made him upset :(

We need a safe space on ES.

tumblr_nwlu5sJV6n1r4o9xho1_500.jpg

Look, simple solution... final solution if you will.

Ovens. Lots of ovens. Zyklon B showers and cook to a crisp.

What the hell, in for a penny, in for a pound. Being a half assed fascist nation only makes us look like pikers.

How's anyone ever gong to respect us?

****ing religion..  worst blight ever invented by man. It'll kill us all.

~Bang

Nearly every year of my life my family has taken a trip to Harrisburg, PA to visit the site of my grandfather's grave. That means for over 40 years I've been going to a Jewish cemetery, listening to and reciting Jewish prayers and songs in remembrance of first my grandfather and now both grandparents. I can't fathom the degree of hypocrisy it would take for me to deny that comfort to another family.

It saddens me that this even needs to be discussed.

we get it bang. you don't like religion.

this is bigotry, not religion.

Potato, pot-ah-to.. without religion, this  bigotry doesn't exist.

But it does, always has, and is always justified by the myths.

~Bang

Well this is pleasant

Had to bury dad in Stafford, which was thankfully property bought in the mid '90s.

Dream is to have a family property with plenty of acreage and not worry about this nonsense

And no, the call to prayer is not done at a Muslim cemetery. In fact is might be the most efficient and quick burial you will find. 

Potato, pot-ah-to.. without religion, this  bigotry doesn't exist.

But it does, always has, and is always justified by the myths.

~Bang

yeah, you're right. bigotry is reserved for religion. eliminate it and we're all set.

edit: i missed the word "this" and it changed my interpretation. sorry bang bro.

yeah, you're right. bigotry is reserved for religion. eliminate it and we're all set.

Yeah, you're right. He's saying Christianity is the root of all evil in society.

(See, I can make up things that you didn't say, too).

"Let them." The flavor of the month.

Look at the brightside. In a few years, the grounds will be a wonderful place for teenagers to vandalize and deface with spray-painted slurs. It's like building a little racist Kings Dominion close to home and that adds tremendous value to the community!

Yeah, you're right. He's saying Christianity is the root of all evil in society.

(See, I can make up things that you didn't say, too).

i re-read his post, and yes, you are right larry. he didn't say that. my bad bang. i skipped over one little word and it changed the whole post.

I mean, I guess they can just throw the dead bodies in an incinerator.

I'm not even sure what the controversy is.

I need to get out of this thread because I've stated several times that my displeasure has to do with being knee deep in PC and I'm not singling out this "controversy."

Archived