I don't care where we go

I don't care what we do

I don't care pretty baby

Just take me with u

Just take me with u

Oh won't u take me with u

Honey take me with u

Make of this what you will.

MediaTakeOut.com just received word that a VERY popular African-American celebrity - who has recently been in the news - now has what is being described as AIDS. Obviously since we are not able to 100% confirm the story - we're going to leave it as a Blind Item. We want to make it clear we are NOT talking about Magic Johnson. This report REALLY hurt our heart. According to a person EXTREMELY CLOSE to the situation, the celebrity, who is known for having a very EXTREME sexual past reportedly contracted the illness sometime in the 1990s. He kept the illness quiet but began taking his medication RELIGIOUSLY up until about two years ago. Here's what we're told by a VERY trusted entertainment insider: "[The celebrity] believed that he was cured, and he had some crazy [religious] people who told him that God cured him. So he stopped taking his medication and the sickness came back. Now doctors say he's dying, and there is nothing anyone can do about it." We're told that the celebrity is expected to get sicker and sicker, and eventually pass. It can happen as soon as the summer. Very sad news.

I would die 4 u was always my personal favorite song of his, even if it wasn't in his most famous of songs.  I also have a memory of being in first grade and seeing "the most beautiful girl in the world" music video come on MTV and thinking to myself "oh great I like icky love songs."  Oh and how could I ever forget - secretly one of my truly favorite parts of the Keaton Batman being the song Scandalous during the end credits as an even younger child. 

Archived