Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Giants...lol

BornaSkinsFan83

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I'm gonna miss eli..he was a thorn in our sides at times but it sure was fun to play him...come someone come up with a clip of the skins defense sacking eli?

2018 week 8, 7 sacks performance

Edited by FrFan
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Giants have sunk to a new low.  When I am rooting for Daniel Jones to complete a stunning 80+ yard TD run and feel sorry for him when he falls over when  no Eagle is going to catch him.  As a WFT fan, I have no right to feel pity for him and his team, but I did.  How has the NFC East fallen so low? 

• 4 weeks later...

On 10/24/2020 at 2:07 AM, Brixtion_skin said:

The Giants have sunk to a new low.  When I am rooting for Daniel Jones to complete a stunning 80+ yard TD run and feel sorry for him when he falls over when  no Eagle is going to catch him.  As a WFT fan, I have no right to feel pity for him and his team, but I did.  How has the NFC East fallen so low? 

This may be another new low lol...

• Haha 1

From what I've seen, Giants are saying there was no fistfight, "just" name-calling lol. I remember coming across a few tweets yesterday praising the Giants for using innovative techniques. I have no idea what any of what they were saying meant, but unfortunate timing.

Got some scoop from my contacts up in Big Blue Country. This isn't the trainwreck it's being made out to be.

Colombo apparently wasn't Judges' guy (was Garrett's) and the feeling is growing in NY that he is the reason #1round draft pic Andrew Thomas is underperforming. In fact, Thomas's college coach has said his technique has changed and is ineffective - that's on Colombo.  Joe Judge was investing too much time working with the OL which is partly why the vast improvement over the last couple weeks. Judge brought in Dave DeGuglielmo was the other guy they interviewed, as an advisor much to Colombo's chagrin and that led to argument/overreaction/Colombo fired. . DD doesn't have the best reputation. He's now the OL coach but Joe Judge will likely keep him on a short leash..  This is a positive step for NY as DD should be able to get Andrew Thomas back to form and Joe Judge has shown he will cut bait when it's not working.

Edited by Blue Ridger

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am enjoying reading the tears and salt of NY fans. The tweets of the Giants players is great too. What a bunch of bums. Y'all went 6-10 LMFAO. "We're gonna come back motivated and fueled up." Shouldn't that already be the case when you finish four games below .500?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1