Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Star Wars Thread

Riggo#44

11 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

which would suck for me because this looks really cool but Boba is the most overrated lame ass thing in Star Wars. 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Boba Fett is my favorite character. Just gonna be some gump in a bounty hunter outfit? I am devastate. 

Cm6yNK.gif

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Haha 2

Old/new canon already made it official that Boba survived the sarlacc. That said, I was hoping this was Sabine Wren...but know that's it's not since a dude is cast as the Mandalorian.

Still angling for post Rebels bread crumbs. 😄

I'm liking the Darth Sidious angle mentioned above as a possible reveal (that really isn't since we've heard his laugh in the trailer of the new film).

Edited by The Evil Genius

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

oh Darth Vader told him no disintegrations? How dark. And he captured Han Solo which is to say Darth Vader captured Han Solo and Boba stood there like a ****.

Then a blind guy kills him with a 3 stooges routine. 

Whatever, Han wouldn't be **** without his parental guardian Chewbacca. 

Boba would whoop that ass 1v1, and you know this. 

• Like 1

I think Boba Fett is the most overrated Star Wars character, because he looks cool AF and has a badass job.  But he didn't really do **** in the movies other than look cool.

That said, if Disney told me my job was to write a series of shows or movies that builds out a minor character's backstory, and I can do whatever I want, I would pick Boba Fett and I would make him a ruthless killer and psychopath.  Disney would be like "oookay, maybe not right for our brand PB."

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Haha 2

I mean.... That's nowhere near as bad as the previously invincible Empire, wiping out elite veteran squads of rebel fighters, only to be 1 hit killed by furry, demonic care bears throwing balls of ****.

But please continue with this Boba slander...

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I mean.... That's nowhere near as bad as the previously invincible Empire, wiping out elite veteran squads of rebel fighters, only to be 1 hit killed by furry, demonic care bears throwing balls of ****.

But please continue with this Boba slander...

Wicket would beat the **** out of Boba Fett in a fight. 

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I think Boba Fett is the most overrated Star Wars character, because he looks cool AF and has a badass job.  But he didn't really do **** in the movies other than look cool.

That said, if Disney told me my job was to write a series of shows or movies that builds out a minor character's backstory, and I can do whatever I want, I would pick Boba Fett and I would make him a ruthless killer and psychopath.  Disney would be like "oookay, maybe not right for our brand PB."

Darth Maul says hi. There is so much backstory of his to be told...and even post movie stories...and he's in what...one/two scene(s) in the prequels? 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Darth Maul says hi. There is so much backstory of his to be told...and even post movie stories...and he's in what...one/two scene(s) in the prequels? 

I can’t think of a single thing in the prequels that would be worse if they had made Maul the villain thru all 3 movies working with palpatine. I think if ultimately Anakin beheads him instead of Dooku it makes Anakin’s rage greater (heck make Maul kill his mom in clones too) and it makes Palpatines betrayal of Maul greater (than it was of Dooku) because he had been built up as his apprentice 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Dawg, I'm not sure TLJ couldve been saved even if it was presented as some ingenious humor Starship Troopers type ****. Broke my heart...

No doubt. I was kinda nostalgic for this last one. And then I saw Rey jumping over Tie fighters and mofos riding horses across the top of a Star Destroyer. I’m out.