• Blog Entries

    • By TK in ES Coverage
         4
      The Redskins have opened their 2019 season with two losses. Both against Divisional foes. Now they get to close out Week 3 at home on Monday Night against the visiting 1-1 Chicago Bears. The Bears don't have much of an offense but seem to have what may be an elite defense.
       
      On the flip side, the Redskins have a developing passing attack and a disastrous defense. The Redskins haven't had a Defense this vanilla since Mike Nolan received his ice cream. Oh, and the Redskins already have more guys on IR then any other team this season. 
       
      Will the Redskins finally put one in the win column? 
       
      As usual, poll closes at kickoff. Go vote!
Riggo#44

All Things Star Wars Thread -- Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

There’s too much goddamn My Little Pony

 

Really fixed.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted a movie for McGreggor's Obi-Wan. But if done right, this could be much more IMO.

 

I know it's probably sacrilege to use ST Discovery in this thread. But what they showed was you can made a TV show that feels like a SciFi Movie.

 

I'd be into a Obi-Wan series like that. Each season following a storyline happening between EP 3 and 4. They basically have a timeframe of 18 years to play in.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

I know it's probably sacrilege to use ST Discovery in this thread. But what they showed was you can made a TV show that feels like a SciFi Movie.

As a Star Trek fan, 🤮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Will the Obi Wan series cover the 20 years he spent in the desert where he aged 40 years and forgot he ever knew the exact same droid he spent a decade with previously all while he’s pretending to be in hiding by keeping his famous last name and making sure all the locals know of him 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Will the Obi Wan series cover the 20 years he spent in the desert where he aged 40 years and forgot he ever knew the exact same droid he spent a decade with previously all while he’s pretending to be in hiding by keeping his famous last name and making sure all the locals know of him 

 

Maybe Kenobi is a common name, like Smith.  

 

In ANH, he says he never recalled 'owning a droid'  So maybe he was just 'borrowing' R2 or something.

 

I don't think 'all the locals' knew of him, I'm pretty sure it was only Uncle Owen/Aunt Beru (and Luke, by extension)

 

We know ~20 years pass between Ep 3 (RotS) and 4 (ANH),  but Is it canon exactly how old Kenobi was at the end of Ep3 or the beginning of Ep4 ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Mandalorian looks pretty good but I swear I’ll be so pissed if it turns into some season long reveal that he’s Boba Fett and has amnesia or something which will probably turn me off the show entirely. 

 

I know they've said its not Boba but that doesn’t mean anything if they’re trying to keep a reveal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

The Mandalorian looks pretty good but I swear I’ll be so pissed if it turns into some season long reveal that he’s Boba Fett and has amnesia or something which will probably turn me off the show entirely. 

 

I know they've said its not Boba but that doesn’t mean anything if they’re trying to keep a reveal 

It's not Boba, it's his clone brother Bobba.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

It's not Boba, it's his clone brother Bobba.

 

Not Foba Bett?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hersh said:

 

Not Foba Bett?

 

Maybe it's Bubba Fett, the brother they try to forget about.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

It's not Boba, it's his clone brother Bobba.

Or sister, Booty Phat maybe?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.