Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clone Wars on Cartoon Network

Henry

Any of you fellow Star Wars geeks been watching Clone Wars on Cartoon Network? I missed the first two chapters, and I tried to download them from cartoonnetwork.com/clonewars but they didn't work. anyone know of another place to see them?

Code, buddy, I know you can help me out here. :)

Ahhhh Henry..... You know I haven't missed the Clone Wars, but I have the series Tivoed and haven't used the internet to view them at all.

The website I go to most for SW stuff has a Clone Wars Forum and I think there could be a link in it.

You may check the Cartoon Network and the Official SW website as well... They are on a delayed playback schedule.

Here's the link to the message board forum:

http://www.toochilled.com/episode-x/boards/viewforum.php?f=7

I'll look too and if I find it, I'll post it.

BTW, the series rocks. It sucks in a small way that we are going to see the entire thing 3 minutes at a time, but when the DVD comes out, it will be like a movie in itself. I'm not planning on erasing the episodes from my tivo, if all else fails Henry, I can video tape them for you. I don't have a DVD burner yet (next on my shopping list though) but a tape is better than nothing.

Henry, Here it is:

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/clonewars/index.html

It's a low res streaming video link of the episodes, they will air a day after it airs on TV. For example, Chapter 4 comes on tonight, so it won't be available on the website until tomorrow.

That's why it probably didn't work, but just in case, SW.com also is showing them:

http://www.starwars.com/clonewars/

BTW, I tested it on this one and it works.. you have to pick the small setting, the larger ones are for hyperspace members only.

I have watched the episodes and actually only saw 1 and 3 online at cartoonnetwork.com. It is pretty sweet for being only a couple minutes long. It wets your tastebuds just long enough to make you want to come back for more.

Thanks guys. I've seen 3 and 4 and so far it's pretty good. I've heard that the series is 'canon' and will not contradict the movies at all. Three minutes at a time is a little short I agree, but it's nice to have something to tide us over until the movie comes out.

Agreed Henry,

One character that I did not understand was the Female Villian Assajj Ventress, who becomes Dooku's apprentice so to speak. I read the databank entry on her on the Official website SW.com and it cleared up alot about her so that the story remains "canon". She is NOT a Sith, Dooku cannot teach her the Sith teachings as it would violate the "only two Sith at a time" rule, but she is trained by Dooku in saber fighting and other ways of using the force.

I think the episode where Dooku picks here as his assistant airs on Friday night. Tonight is the Kitt Fisto on Mon Calamari episode.

The first 3 chapters were better than the 4th one in my opinion.

Archived