Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 42m42 minutes ago

Why Junior Galette is among top 4 never to play for Redskins. My PressBoxDC column. http://bit.ly/2a9Ppiq

Burgundy Blog @BurgundyBlog 53m53 minutes ago

.@evansilva’s comp for Matt Jones is a little unpleasant:

CoQOVOZVYAAnvUL.jpg

Furious Styles @Chris_Worthy_ 54m54 minutes ago

Next man up. Its why Kerrigan got the big $. Its why Preston was drafted. Its why Cravens was drafted. NFL is vicious

Ahmad Brooks would be a great pick up...like that idea a lot...I wonder how available he is though since he is still starting at OLB for the 49ers even if they keep drafting guys to replace him. If we can get him for a 5th or 6th rounder, he would be a great pick-up.

Very sad to see KJ waived - hope he ends up on IR and is able to rehab over the next year. He was a real warrior last year and I'd love to see him back as our 3rd or 4th safety/jack of all trades DB down the road. 

Right before I posted that, I read he may be cut in the next week or two. We could try a trade, hell, we have the extra picks. All in for him. I know someone that knows him. He is related to a former Redskins linebacker. I cant recall his name at the moment.

EDIT: His dad is former Redskin, Perry Brooks.

I saw it on the ESPN ticker for half a second and swore I was seeing things. Looked again and saw them talking about Phil Loadholt and breathed a sigh of relief. Then right after that I saw it again and just shook my head.

Seems like a rite of passage each summer, us losing a pass rusher. But u like years past where we had no depth, the blow will be less, though still significant. Smith is going to have to grow up fast, and hopefully another Chris Baker can come out of nowhere and help us out, or it will be an adventure watching us on 3rd down.

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 24m24 minutes ago

It's mailbag day! Last before training camp! So get those questions to me at mike.jones@washpost.com with subject line "Mailbag question."

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 40m40 minutes ago

Two sleeps to go. (For me, anyway)

Emmanual Benton @Manny_Benton 9m9 minutes ago

Preston Smith could bring comfort and hope to #Redskins fans after Galette's injury + more thoughts on EDGE depth

Michael David Smith Retweeted Josh Norris

Preseason football sucks. No football at all sucks even worse.

Michael David Smith added,

Josh Norris @JoshNorris
The urge to watch preseason football gets stronger every single day.
0 retweets 0 likes

No practice tomorrow.

The Redskin players report tomorrow, but the first practice isn't till Thursday.

And then the greatest annual thread at extremeskins, the official training camp tweets/articles etc thread, starts up.

Christie Lopez @skinshuly 2m2 minutes ago

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 4m4 minutes ago

Anthony Raposa Retweeted Mike Clay

#Redskins have one of the top 5 hardest schedules in the NFL this season.

Anthony Raposa added,

Mike Clay @MikeClayNFL
2016 Strength of Schedule update: Hardest: Vikings, Broncos, Redskins, Texans, Falcons…

Su'a Cravens @Sua_Cravens 1m1 minute ago

See yal later 270c-1f3fd.png#timetogetserious

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 8m8 minutes ago

Things change in the NFL year to year...the hardest schedule can turn into a not so bad schedule and the other way around. Happens every yr

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 7m7 minutes ago

It'll be crucial that the #Redskins start out hot this year and get momentum going, especially for the 2nd half of the season.

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 8m8 minutes ago

But, on paper, Redskins have a much harder path to the playoffs than the Cowboys and Giants do. A lot will happen between now and then.

Wash Redskins Fans @TheRedskinsFans 11m11 minutes ago

CoS60ZCWEAEanjj.jpg

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 7m7 minutes ago

Loss of versatile Kyshoen Jarrett a long-term blow to #Redskins defense read it in BRBN CSN  #RedskinsTalk

CoS1besXYAAz4SB.jpg

.@CSNMA has named @TarikCSN #Caps Insider and @JPFinlayCSN #Redskins Insider, effective immediately.

Junior Galette @JovaisG 11m11 minutes ago

Junior Galette Retweeted OG aka CAPTAIN 23

All that money and ya phone broke lol I'll b good tho big bro! What don't break u make u!

Junior Galette added,

OG aka CAPTAIN 23 @DeAngeloHall23
My phone been broke the pass couple days. My thoughts and support go out to my homie @JovaisG sorry to hear about the achilles keep grinding

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 42m42 minutes ago

I think Josh Doctson ends up making a quicker impact on this team than some might believe.

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 47m47 minutes ago

Now have a new #Redskins tag team partner after 4 years w/ @TarikCSN. Looking forward to working with @JPFinlayCSN

Archived