Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Doug Pederson. Any Questions?

TradeTheBeal!

• 2 weeks later...

My only questions are all related to the reappearance of wb36. I am sad that I have not been blessed enough to read his scouting report on the awesomeness that is Carson mf'ing Wentz and the domination that the Eagles will rain down upon the unfortunate brows of their nfc east foes.

I don't know a thing about Wentz, but Philadelphia elevating him to be the Starter signals that they shouldn't be a factor in the Division this Season.  If they were smart, they'd start him all 16, let him take the lumps & gain the necessary experience.  

Open question on them managing this properly though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Yes, I have a question: What the **** is he thinking in this Giants game? Neglected to kick 2 FGs, calling that stupid keeper to Wentz three times on 3rd/4th down--losing years each time...

Yeah I don't mind going for it on 4th down in those spots but you gotta have better plays then that.

• 2 weeks later...

Definite brain farts in his first season for sure.  I just don't get this team though.  They beat teams they should lose to, but don't beat teams in games that seem winnable.  They have been in every game by one score I guess, but I'm not so confident going into seattle.  I live in the PNW, and you guys wouldn't believe the amount of bandwagon MFers that couldn't tell you who the QB of the seahawks was before Russel Wilson lol.

13 hours ago, eaglesfandan said:

Definite brain farts in his first season for sure.  I just don't get this team though.  They beat teams they should lose to, but don't beat teams in games that seem winnable. 

Didn't they do that last year, too?...Hell, the Redskins would end up beating the eventual SB teams during 5-win seasons lol. We used to think it was a sign of good things to come.

18 hours ago, eaglesfandan said:

Definite brain farts in his first season for sure.  I just don't get this team though.  They beat teams they should lose to, but don't beat teams in games that seem winnable.  They have been in every game by one score I guess, but I'm not so confident going into seattle.  I live in the PNW, and you guys wouldn't believe the amount of bandwagon MFers that couldn't tell you who the QB of the seahawks was before Russel Wilson lol.

Jim Zorn?

Jim%20Zorn%20Thumbs%20Up.jpg

Archived