Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Doug Pederson. Any Questions?

TradeTheBeal!

He has head coaching experience. 

According to his bio, he was the head coach for the Calvary Baptist Academy (High School) from 2005-2008. He served with Andy Reid from 2009-2012 in Philadelphia then followed Reid to KC in 2013.

Pederson backed up Favre in Green Bay while Andy was the offensive line coach/QB coach. 

What I find ironic is that the Chiefs offense has been putrid since Pederson took over the coordinating job in 2013. 

This sounds like a Howie Roseman puppet move. 

This hiring is really a head scratcher and it's unbelievable that the media isn't questioning it.

The dude was a high school coach during our Zorn years and then was an assistant under Reid since then and these weren't the Reid NFCCG years either.

Gotta love it, just when we get a real nfl GM the rest of the division turns into the 1999-2009 version of Dan Snyders Redskins.

Imagine the media reaction if the Redskins did what the Giants or Eagles did just now in firing coaches and keeping around their Cerratos to run the team. Desperate times there in NY/PHILLY.

If Kelly was their Spurrier, then surely Pederson is their Zorn. It's just perfect.

And Roseman is their Cerrato.  It's fantastic.

We really need to make our moves the next 5 years.  We have a five year good window to make it to/win a SB based on our division.  

Pederson Immediately Grilled About Chiefs Clock Management at Press Conference...

http://deadspin.com/new-eagles-coach-doug-pederson-immediately-grilled-abou-1753842206

And so it begins...

His answer is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, he basically said they didn't want to give the ball back to Brady so they took more time and were playing for the onside kick.

Thats fine but if you run the clock out and don't get the onside at least you have time on the clock and 3 timeouts to have another shot at getting the ball back. In so many ways his answer makes no sense.

This guy seems like a dummy.

His answer is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, he basically said they didn't want to give the ball back to Brady so they took more time and were playing for the onside kick.

Thats fine but if you run the clock out and don't get the onside at least you have time on the clock and 3 timeouts to have another shot at getting the ball back. In so many ways his answer makes no sense.

This guy seems like a dummy.

Yeah, I don't buy the BS one bit. Either he's lying, or he's dumb enough to think that the odds of recovering an onside kick are better than the odds of playing defense. Being a dumbass in your introductory press conference can't bode well.

Which makes me happy, as an avid philthy hater.

Yeah, I don't buy the BS one bit. Either he's lying, or he's dumb enough to think that the odds of recovering an onside kick are better than the odds of playing defense. Being a dumbass in your introductory press conference can't bode well.

Which makes me happy, as an avid philthy hater.

You mean like not knowing the colors of the team you've just been hired to coach?  Maroon and Black, anybody?  Maroon and Black?

He was replaced. Pedersen started the year and was laughable. Literally the worst named starter i've ever seen.

I have the audio of his answer about the Chiefs debacle, and will rip him and the eagles to shreds over it on this week's Bang Radio Hour. 

Should be a laugher.

~Bang

Archived