Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Assorted Militia/SovCit news,(formerly Bundy thread)

PCS

Lookin' for martyrs.

Don't give it to them. wall them in like people do the Westboro baptist nutcases. Cut off their phones, jam radio signals cut water supply and electricity.. Put fresh water in sight at the edge of the wall and arrest them as they come out for it.

~Bang

How about instead of water a tent sale... All camo jackets and tactical belts 50% off. Or maybe they could line up some sheep. That might get them out

If they were muslims, they'd have all been handled by special forces, their families shoved in dark holes and America would have declared war on some of its own citizens.

Of course as they should be, as is the case with any foreign threat

Russians take over a federal building, Chinese advocating the U.S. Come under rule of communism, North Korean sympathizes, or radical Muslims. U.S. special forces killing them would be fine with me

There are a lot of Americans who are muslim.

That doesn't much matter here. If Muslims stormed a federal building it would be a political statement advocating a foreign government. Hence the bullet between the eyes by special forces

It would only be discrimination or hypocrisy if we didn't do the same for a gang of Russian thugs protesting our involvement in Ukraime by taking over a federal building

That doesn't much matter here. If Muslims stormed a federal building it would be a political statement advocating a foreign government. Hence the bullet between the eyes by special forces

It would only be discrimination or hypocrisy if we didn't do the same for a gang of Russian thugs protesting our involvement in Ukraime by taking over a federal building

Wolverines!

• Like 2

I could probably round up 10/20 people to do some pretty random things, but I could never get 150 armed friends to take over an empty bird sanctuary with a straight face.

Has anyone gotten a count? I keep reading that the group looks really small. This looks like a bad idea taken way too far by people that had convinced themselves that they would have a lot more support than they really do. If handled right they'll come out of this alive and looking foolish.

Has anyone gotten a count? I keep reading that the group looks really small. This looks like a bad idea taken way too far by people that had convinced themselves that they would have a lot more support than they really do. If handled right they'll come out of this alive and looking foolish.

Yeah that link from PCS referenced the leader being disappointed in the numbers that showed up vs the numbers they were expecting from Facebook. And the reporter said she'd seen "fewer than 20" people.

In which case I'm not nearly as concerned about this. Let em freeze/starve/lose their minds listening to Bieber out there.

that's great. I'm not really following this any closer than any other domestic terrorist story.

Sounds like a gaggle of dip**** Obamaphobs,who are only going to set their idiotic imaginary revolution back to the 1800s where it belongs.

• Like 3

Yeah that link from PCS referenced the leader being disappointed in the numbers that showed up vs the numbers they were expecting from Facebook. And the reporter said she'd seen "fewer than 20" people.

Gee, imagine that. People on facebook not following through.

• Like 2

With the demand that two prisoners be released. Coupled with clear threats against the lives of any law enforcement people who attempt to enforce the law.

It's the definition of a terrorist act.

I mean, it's an armed takeover of a federal facility. There's no other way to look at it.

Yet I saw CNN calling it a "protest".

Edited by justice98

Gee, imagine that. People on facebook not following through.

That's one of the funniest aspects of this saga.  They got all annoyed that FB warriors didn't show up.

Do they not understand how the internet works?  How the G.I.F.T. works?  Never go full IRL.  See these guys, they went full IRL, and now they're terrorists.  Never go full IRL.

• Like 1

"Several months to accomplish"? I guess they're waiting for the spring birdwatchers to appear.   :lol:

"The occupiers said their mission is to put the federal lands under local control, although it’s unclear by what means. Bundy said the protesters have a plan that will take “several months at the shortest to accomplish.”

The refuge is a popular destination for spring birdwatchers, and the headquarters include a visitor’s center, museum and housing."

FBI now monitoring Oregon standoff that right-wing gunmen have plotted for weeks

BURNS, Ore. — In this remote and rugged country of snowcapped foothills, a band of gunmen and self-proclaimed defenders of the U.S. Constitution have chosen to make their latest and boldest stand.

In another generation they were called Sagebrush Rebels, people of the West who bristled at federal control of much of this once-wild land and sought to reclaim it. The movement's modern iteration has resisted labels; it has yet to make its demands clear.

But the long-running debate over federal control of public land that has fueled political conflict for generations has come to a new standoff in the rolling ranch lands of southeastern Oregon. The new activists began trickling into town in December, hanging on at the fringes, brandishing rifles and handguns, proselytizing from the beds of pickups against federal land ownership until, without warning, they struck.

On Saturday night, after a coordinated and peaceful protest of more than 100 people, a group of at least 15 men, some of them armed, broke off and occupied a federal wildlife refuge, blocked its entryway and declared themselves its rightful owners.

They remained there Sunday night, bundled against freezing temperatures and holding their position in one of the most direct provocations yet of the federal government, and one that has so far gone unchallenged.

State and federal authorities were preparing to establish a law enforcement command post Monday to coordinate a response to the standoff at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge after activists at the refuge spent much of Sunday behind their makeshift barrier — a pickup and an American flag — eating donated chili, holding a news conference and surveying the refuge from an occupied observation tower.

Despite the absence of any law enforcement, Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., was briefed Sunday morning by the FBI special agent in charge of the Portland division and said the occupation was being monitored closely by state, federal and local authorities.

"The FBI is on this every minute," Wyden said in an interview. "But based on comments from what we've heard in the community and what's been reported, we may be in just the early stages of this."

Click on the link for the full article

More about the funny hashtags. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/social-media-mocking-oregon-militia-by-calling-them-yallqaeda-and-vanillaisis-2016-1

Business Insider:  

People are mocking the Oregon 'militia' on social media by calling them 'YallQaeda' and 'VanillaISIS'

tense standoff at an Oregonwildlife center led by armed, primarily white, antigovernment protesters captivated social media on Sunday as users alternately debated their motives and ridiculed them.

It began on Saturday when the group took control of the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in southern Oregon to protest the jail sentences of two men who set fire to federal land.

The occupiers were led by Ammon Bundy, whose father, Cliven Bundy, made national headlines for a tense encounter with law enforcement in a similar dispute in 2014.

While news organizations were initially using #OregonUnderAttack to talk about the standoff, Twitter users started using some less neutral terms to refer to the "militia." The primary hashtag Twitter users began employing was #YallQaeda, clearly likening the Oregon group to Al Qaeda.

*Click Link For More* 

"Several months to accomplish"? I guess they're waiting for the spring birdwatchers to appear.   :lol:

"The occupiers said their mission is to put the federal lands under local control, although it’s unclear by what means. Bundy said the protesters have a plan that will take “several months at the shortest to accomplish.”

The refuge is a popular destination for spring birdwatchers, and the headquarters include a visitor’s center, museum and housing."

Trumped up welfare Queens. Put all this work into wanting something for free. Maybe they don't get control of all this land because they abuse it......burn it....etc.

• Like 1

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/264657-cruz-calls-for-oregon-refuge-gunmen-to-stand-down

Cruz urges armed protesters in Oregon to 'stand down'

Republican presidential hopeful Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas.) on Monday slammed the protesters who have taken over a federal building in rural Oregon, urging them to lay down their arms.

“Every one of us has a constitutional right to protest, to speak our minds,” Cruz told reporters at campaign event in Iowa, according to NBC News.

“But we don't have a constitutional right to use force and violence and to threaten force and violence on others,” he said. “And so it is our hope that the protesters there will stand down peaceably, that there will not be a violent confrontation.”

Cruz said he is praying for everyone involved in the dispute, particularly law enforcement officials who “are risking their lives.”

The standoff has put Republican presidential candidates on the spot, with some of them having expressed support in a similar dispute last year between Bundy and the government over unpaid grazing fees.

The support for Bundy eroded when he began making racially charged statements in interviews.

Up until Monday, most of the GOP's White House contenders had refrained from speaking out on the Oregon dispute, but that is beginning to change.

Like Cruz, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) condemned the takeover at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, though he told an Iowa radio station that he sympathizes with the movement to shrink federal land holdings.

“You’ve got to follow the law. You cannot be lawless,” Rubio told KBUR in an interview highlighted by Buzzfeed. “We live in a Republic. There are ways to change the laws of this country and the policies. And if we get frustrated with it, that’s why we have elections, that’s why we have people we can hold accountable.”

Rubio lent some credit to the stated goals of the occupation, reported by local media to involve a small group of armed men with very few local residents. The group is objecting to federal land control and ownership and pushing for the federal land to be given to states or individuals.

“I agree that there is too much federal control over land, especially out in the western part of the United States. There are states, for example, like Nevada that are dominated by the federal government in terms of land holding, and we should fix it,” Rubio said, adding that it shouldn’t be done “in a way that is outside the law.”

Edited by visionary
  • Like 1

Have they started the crazy talk about the "proper authority" being the sheriff? Because that's coming. This traces back to the justification for segregation in the 1870s

Have they started the crazy talk about the "proper authority" being the sheriff? Because that's coming. This traces back to the justification for segregation in the 1870s

I should point out that this won't stop the far right from defending these assholes. Didn't before with that Cliven dickhead

Isn't this something we call "terrorism?"

No. It's only terrorism if BLM is protesting nonviolently or if they're summa dem Moozlums. Besides, I have it on good authority that if they just comply with the officers' orders and be polite they have nothing to worry about.

As with the last time, they're fortunate I'm not in charge. I'd mow 'em down like grass. If that prompted retaliation by other militia groups so much the better. The militia groups need thinning out as they've been growing in membership and number way too much of late.

• Like 1

No. It's only terrorism if BLM is protesting nonviolently or if they're summa dem Moozlums. Besides, I have it on good authority that if they just comply with the officers' orders and be polite they have nothing to worry about.

As with the last time, they're fortunate I'm not in charge. I'd mow 'em down like grass. If that prompted retaliation by other militia groups so much the better. The militia groups need thinning out as they've been growing in membership and number way too much of late.

Agreed. I would just take them out. Then leave troops in place and aend out a message to every right wing ****nut in the country to come get them some as well, or forever be known as pussies
  • Like 4

Agreed. I would just take them out. Then leave troops in place and aend out a message to every right wing ****nut in the country to come get them some as well, or forever be known as pussies

We need our government to make a statement that if they don't vacate by 1/11/2016, they government will "do something" about it.

That will give the rest of the idiots a week to get their ass up there. Then they can all be taken out at once.

You know damn well they'll all go straight there if they think they have a chance to 'test' the federal government. Gov't just needs to be ready to wipe them out.