Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016 Mock Drafts: Reggie Ragland To The Redskins?

All these mock drafts are just assuming we are not getting out of the WC round. We may very well not, but might be nice to paly the games first. I would love to win our 1st PO gm. Might finally shut a bunch of these idiots up.

Oh well, it's clear they think we need to pass rush the most. I probably see C, LG, TE, and FS as the mot critical. A big WR would be great. Any secondary help would be appreciated.

Have to beat those ****ing cowturds first!

All these mock drafts are just assuming we are not getting out of the WC round. We may very well not, but might be nice to paly the games first. I would love to win our 1st PO gm. Might finally shut a bunch of these idiots up.

Oh well, it's clear they think we need to pass rush the most. I probably see C, LG, TE, and FS as the mot critical. A big WR would be great. Any secondary help would be appreciated.

Have to beat those ****ing cowturds first!

Yeah getting out the 1st round would be great. Frankly none of those teams (Pack, Vikes, Squaks) really scare me. All three are susceptible against the blitz (all three of those QBs are in the top 5 of taking sacks) so as long as Washington is willing to pressure the QB and help the secondary their chances are good. I'll take the home team in a low scoring game.

And for crying out  loud - beat the last place cowturds. If we start the New Year off with a loss to a last place Dallast team I'm gonna very annoyed. They got no Dez. They got no QB. If the Skins can't come up with any mixture of starters/backups/cheerleaders to beat a cLownBoy team that is tied for dead last in the NFC they should forfeit the first round of the playoffs.

Archived