Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ranking NFL Uniforms

Kindred

So I just saw this ranking @ CSN

http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/media_gallery/photos-ranking-all-32-nfl-uniforms#slide-1

Some of these rankings were a little...off.  Like how could the Brown's uniform NOT be at the very bottom?? It is the worst. the worst.

Even though I hate the pats, I have to admit their uniforms are pretty cool.

Raiders uniform is just a little hokey, I wouldnt put it at 1, I'd give that to Greenbay. 

No way should the bills be that high...

So what uniforms would guys put at the top (or bottom)?

I think these rankings are pretty good. I'd also put the 'skins, Raiders, Steelers, and Packers near the top and the Jags and Bucs near the bottom. I prefer the timeless and simple look to the futuristic look.

I'd have the Seahawks lower though, those unis are hideous. They go in the same category as the Jags and Bucs.

I'd actually put the Browns a bit higher. That look is classic.

I actually have never been a huge fan of our colors. They're unique, but by the same token, the team in the nation's capital should be red, white, and blue like everybody else in town.

That said, the burgundy top and white pants is my favorite look of ours.

Best uniforms in the league, IMO, are the Texans. The worst might be the Packers. I've never liked that look. The color scheme is just ugly.

The Jags helmet is the worst piece of equipment ever.

It's bad enough somebody came up with that two-toned idea, but then somebody else actually co-signed it and approved it.

I totally disagree with this list. Different generation I guess. There isn't a jersey I hate in the nfl. Even the new school has grown on me like the bucs & browns. But I do not understand this tradition of teams like 49ers & Colts wearing gray face masks?

Best 5 unis: Browns, Eagles, Raiders, Saints, Chargers

The Redskins uniform is the best. I'm not just saying that because I'm a fan (lord knows I've had no problem criticizing everything else about them over the last 15 years). Look at that uniform. That's a cool ****ing uniform right there.

Wash1_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

We kinda don't wear those anymore. But those were the cleanest/best uniforms we ever had.

Right now we have one of the sloppiest uniforms. No thanks to Bruce Allen. Stripes on the helmet, sleeves, pants, socks are all different.

the uniform part is that large numbers of people wear the same clothing

I think the point is that there should be some consistency. Any combinations of colors is probably OK as long as the stripes and piping are a consistent size and pattern. So, jerseys having two thick sleeve stripes while the pants have three thin leg stripes just looks pretty sloppy. 

"Uniform" implies that you won't have 80s era jerseys with 70s era pants and modern era socks. 

The Redskins uniform is the best. I'm not just saying that because I'm a fan (lord knows I've had no problem criticizing everything else about them over the last 15 years). Look at that uniform. That's a cool ****ing uniform right there.

Wash1_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

I love our unis.

Even our throwbacks are among the best in the league.

Any uniform where the darker color is on top looks awful. You shouldn't wear that in real life nor on the football field. Pants should be darker while jerseys should be lighter.

Um . . . doesn't one of the two teams in a game always wear a dark jersey?

Archived