Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why we'll beat the Panthers

TK

PantherFan...

You need to keep in mind you're playing a team with their backs to the wall. Not only that, but after the way the players responded to Spurrier's humility, they only want to come out and win now. So, not only are we itching for a win, but we're all very emotional, fans and players alike.

You might want to zip your trap until after the game. YOU might be eating crow before it's all said and done.

Seattle didn't blitz but one time. On that one blitz, Ramsey got CLOCKED, but managed to get the ball off. I love the Redskins as much as anyone, but they didn't prove anything with that win except that the key to beating them is to blitz. With blocking, we are a playoff team, without it, we don't win a game.

Originally posted by TK421Clicker

It worked last week, but so did having Jackson doing the play calling. Anyway, we might as well get this thing started now, since we don't have alot to gripe about from the seahag game.

How they see themselves

panthers.jpg

HOW EVERYONE ELSE SEES THEM

124243912.jpg

after sunday,you'll never want to "see" the panthers again.

if you want to see how we "see" ourselves, look at picture in thread (hello from panther country);) :laugh: :rotflmao:

Originally posted by jljorge

Seattle didn't blitz but one time. On that one blitz, Ramsey got CLOCKED, but managed to get the ball off. I love the Redskins as much as anyone, but they didn't prove anything with that win except that the key to beating them is to blitz. With blocking, we are a playoff team, without it, we don't win a game.

Actually, someone posted in another thread that they blitzed 16 times...they just didn't bring the house.

IMO, if they did blitz more, Jackson might have been ready for it. That's what we were preparing for all week (The difference here is Jackson was preparing for it, not OBC). He keeps saying in all of these interviews that he wishes they would've blitzed more.

Maybe we would have beaten them more convincingly if they had.

Remember when we sucked and LaVar ran back the int for a score?

Remember when Biakabituka ran for like 100 yards and 2 scores in 3 minutes only to get knocked out of the game by little Darrell Green?

Strange things happen when we play the Panthers, but they have NEVER beated us in a regular season game.

Bring on Davis, I bet the D is waiting to stand him up for a strip fumble. I would rather face him than Foster. I don't care what thier record is we have thier number,like the Giants when they play the Vikings.

Originally posted by bigcatfan

after sunday,you'll never want to "see" the panthers again.

That's funny. Every time I've seen the Panthers, the Skins have beat em. Oops, I almost forgot, I saw them loose to the Texans the other week as well.:nana:

Originally posted by TK421Clicker

That's funny. Every time I've seen the Panthers, the Skins have beat em. Oops, I almost forgot, I saw them loose to the Texans the other week as well.:nana:

i think we beat the bucs"TWICE", didn't the skins play the bucs this year? what was the score?;) :laugh: :rotflmao: :silly: what retard let us get this man?

Who they think they have

stephendavisa2.jpg

WHO THEY REALLY HAVE

westbrook_zoom.jpg

Washington Redskins receiver Michael Westbrook (82) punches running back Stephen Davis during a training camp practice at Redskins Park. Westbrook left Davis face down and bleeding.

Archived