Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread - Cowboys at #Redskins

JimmiJo

Time for this team to step up. Everyone is picking us, we should win. It would be a huge win. We have to start winning these type of games to take a step in changing the culture around here.

It's primetime, I'm pumped, skins nation is pumped, come on Skins give us something to be proud of tonight.

Dez, healthy and under lights. 

That prospect makes my heart sink. 

Watching this one on the lappy in bed as I'm not anticipating jumping around. As much as I'm trying. Shrugs. 

Hail. 

Breeland is healthy too.  Breeland is a stud.  I'll take my chances with him any day.  Let you heart soar, just a little bit GHH.  Love your posts, but you are always dark.  Even if we lose, have fun.  Enjoy the ride, where ever it takes us.  Hail!!!!!

Dez, healthy and under lights. 

That prospect makes my heart sink. 

Watching this one on the lappy in bed as I'm not anticipating jumping around. As much as I'm trying. Shrugs. 

Hail. 

You might want to sit up.  Before I slap the **** out of you.

Yeah I get that.. but had hoped for better 20 minutes prior to game time. Been to several games but never to Fed-Ex. Assumed Monday night against Dallas would result in a full crowd by kickoff.

Standing in the concourse now, which is packed, so are the roads coming into the stadium.

Too many ****ing Dallass fans for my liking, but not crazy so, like the Steelers debacle a few years ago.

I'm feeling really confident. I don't care how healthy Dez is, Cassel sucks donkey balls. The only concern, is McFadden(sp?(, and weird ****, like a blocked kick.

We got this. **** Dallass!!

Time for this team to step up. Everyone is picking us, we should win. It would be a huge win. We have to start winning these type of games to take a step in changing the culture around here.

It's primetime, I'm pumped, skins nation is pumped, come on Skins give us something to be proud of tonight.

Perfectly said. Show us this culture change is for real and reward us.

Archived