Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The immigration thread: American Melting Pot or Get off my Lawn


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Larry said:

 

In which case, the word "always" isn't true.  

 

 

It has been on the document they sign when applying, certainly hasn't always been enforced....see immigration and marijuana laws

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, twa said:

 

It has been on the document they sign when applying, certainly hasn't always been enforced....see immigration and marijuana laws

 

In which case, changing the rule isn't needed.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, twa said:

 

how about definitions within the rule?

 

It doesn't matter if it's a law, an interpretation, a spin, a definition, or a punctuation mark.  You cannot defend changing something with "it's always been that way".  

 

Wondering what the next "But what it we pretend that . . . ?" will be.  

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Larry said:

 

It doesn't matter if it's a law, an interpretation, a spin, a definition, or a punctuation mark.  You cannot defend changing something with "it's always been that way".  

 

Wondering what the next "But what it we pretend that . . . ?" will be.  

 

 

I certainly can say enforcing a requirement that has existed is the right thing.....you can pretend whatever pleases you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, twa said:

 

I certainly can say enforcing a requirement that has existed is the right thing.....you can pretend whatever pleases you.

Yeah, **** the poor.

Who gives a **** what it says on the Statue of Liberty, we don't believe that libtard bull**** anyways.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Hey, if we're gonna start excluding people because they use public assistance and are a "drag on the system" we can clear out a bunch of WV, can't we?

 

they are grandfathered in.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@twaI'm sure would approve.

 

Long the refuge of the huddled masses and the poor seeking better lives...now that the racist white folk are afraid they'll be out numbered by poor brown people the game changes. My guess is that the reason they are so scared of becoming a minority is knowing that someone could then treat them like they've treated everyone else.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Ya'll have all the money you want to spend on bombs, someone starts talking about spending money on food and you people lose your ****.

Seriously, ya'll have your priorities ****ed.

 

Do ya'll stop at food? :ols:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...