Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The immigration thread: American Melting Pot or Get off my Lawn

Burgold

8 minutes ago, Destino said:

Can we identify who this clowns #2 and executive assistants were when he ran the Trump empire?  I'm starting to get the impression that the brains of that operation aren't located beneath that cotton candy wig we just elected President.

Ivanka

(and possibly Russian intelligence services, if the rumors are true...)

6 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I used to think that but I wasn't so sure after awhile.  Pretty sure some ES members actually had met up with him somewhere.

I didn't know that. I know i found him on Twitter a couple of years back, and he was talking so much lovey dove stuff about his girlfriend that I thought he had to be trolling us (you know how he felt about women lol). But it was definitely him (I saw his pic on Twitter).

Just now, brandymac27 said:

I didn't know that. I know i found him on Twitter a couple of years back, and he was talking so much lovey dove stuff about his girlfriend that I thought he had to be trolling us (you know how he felt about women lol). But it was definitely him (I saw his pic on Twitter).

I vaguely remember him going on dates and actually finding a woman.  What's his twitter name?

6 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I vaguely remember him going on dates and actually finding a woman.  What's his twitter name?

I can't remember it was so long ago, and I unfollowed him shortly after i found him. I remember searching twitter using his name (Scott) and I saw his pic. That's how I found him, but I have no idea if he's still on twitter now.

• Like 1

Yates.  Fighting the good fight.

She's totally right.  It's pretty dang indefensible, so why sully the good name of the DOJ fighting a losing battle.  She knows the ACLU is going to kick their butts in 90% of district courts.

She will be fired.  And it will be further proof of Trump's madness.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tshile said:

Good for Yates.

You don't see the kind of courage every day. She has something to actually lose, did it anyways.

What does she have to lose as a lame duck?

Just earning brownie points from the Dems

11 minutes ago, twa said:

What does she have to lose as a lame duck?

Just earning brownie points from the Dems

Trump gave her the chance to do that and also stand up for something when others seem to be twiddling their thumbs.

The bigger issue is what trump has done. She can keep her brownie points for all I care.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Has it been confirmed that the little girl was put in handcuffs?  I know the picture makes it appear that all three are in cuffs but I'd hate for that to be shared around thousands of times unless that is confirmed.

:ols:

That was my question too. This is the current state of 'news'.

• Like 1

David Axelrod is now detailing how he "woke up an alternative fact" per Sean Spicer misrepresenting (knowingly lying) his attendance at NSC meetings ...part of Sean's multi-lie attempt to normalize Bannon's position and kelly's/mattis' shift of status (lies regarding the normalcy of that, too, from admin, not that there isn't variance with admins). You can search for details. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The fact that Trump would even put Bannon in any kind of influential role should be reason enough for the House & Senate to be looking for ways to remove Trump behind closed doors.

As someone that doesn't think he'll make it the full 4, this isn't close to doing it. He has the ability to form the council and he has the authority to put halts in immigration like he did.

They can be challenged for their targeting of religion, the way it was done, but even some of our resident lawyers who lean left said he could have done it if he did it a little differently.

He's going to have to really screw up global standing, use of military, or do something illegal. I think he will, but this doesn't seem like it.

After election night, I have no faith or confidence in this country's people or it's politicians to do the right thing at any point over the next 4 years. 

Trump suppprters are eating this up and high fiving etc. this is exactly what they wanted. 

Nothing is going to change or suddenly happen. Wouldn't shock me to see the man reelected. The level of ignorance among the masses is astounding or the level