Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The immigration thread: American Melting Pot or Get off my Lawn

Burgold

Republicans are okay with it. They are fine with indecency and evil.

Americans by and large are as well. A lot of people wont sit and wonder why people are coming to this country like this? (And it isnt even that many)

America has done some evil things in those countries and because of that, people are showing up trying to get out of the mess we created. American policy being that of ignorance is "we wont apologize for anything" and now its x1000 with the fascist administration we have right now.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure we should squabble against ourselves. This should be a topic that we are all united about. We should reject the Nazification of the country by the Trump and Tea Party wing of the Party.

Now, on the other hand, any who try to defend or rationalize this ought to be attacked with both barrels. I do think there is a special onus for those who claim to be people of faith and supported the Republican Party to stand up. It's past time that they draw a line and say, "We will not go that far!"

6 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I'm not sure we should squabble against ourselves. This should be a topic that we are all united about. 

Should be. Seems like someone wants to be That "well what are you doing about it?!?" Guy.

So I want to know how he exercised his  most powerful option as a US Citizen, when it was clear what the repercussions would be. I'm interested to see what his response is, so, if for no other reason, I know whether or not to tell him to shut the **** up

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I'm not sure we should squabble against ourselves. This should be a topic that we are all united about. We should reject the Nazification of the country by the Trump and Tea Party wing of the Party.

Now, on the other hand, any who try to defend or rationalize this ought to be attacked with both barrels. I do think there is a special onus for those who claim to be people of faith and supported the Republican Party to stand up. It's past time that they draw a line and say, "We will not go that far!"

So you believe we should just let anyone in and not detain them totally ignoring immigration law and limits?

1 minute ago, twa said:

So you believe we should just let anyone in and not detain them totally ignoring immigration law and limits?

More Nazi sympathetic propaganda. You need to be better than this, twa. You know your arguments are hollow. More, you know this practice is wrong. You know Japanese Internment Camps were wrong. You know the Ghettos and concentration camps of Germany were wrong.

Just now, Burgold said:

More Nazi sympathetic propaganda. You need to be better than this, twa. You know your arguments are hollow. More, you know this practice is wrong. You know Japanese Internment Camps were wrong. You know the Ghettos and concentration camps of Germany were wrong.

Afraid to answer?

You've gone beyond plaid.

25 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Should be. Seems like someone wants to be That "well what are you doing about it?!?" Guy.

So I want to know how he exercised his  most powerful option as a US Citizen, when it was clear what the repercussions would be. I'm interested to see what his response is, so, if for no other reason, I know whether or not to tell him to shut the **** up

Pretty much. We knew racism and cruelty like this was coming if Trump was elected. If you didn't vote for the only option that could have beat him, you're complicit in this whether you like it or not.

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

Glad Sasse is cutting through the rhetorical bull.  Question now is, what actions will he or won't he take.

https://t.co/DegSMHgSDY

None of these chicken ****s have signed on to Senator Feinstein's bill ending this horrible practice. Moral cowards.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, twa said:

Afraid to answer?

You've gone beyond plaid.

There's nothing to answer. It's an idiotic question that pretends that we live in a binary world. It is subterfuge and cover for Nazism.

We are seeing two year olds being separated from their parents and stuffed into dog kennels and left without supervision in your beloved Texas. We are seeing four year old girls being raped by deputies. We are seeing the worst in humanity and you think I've gone beyond the pail? I know you love your party, but good G-d, man.