Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: Paris shootings in city centre and explosion at Stade de France

visionary

The west has mostly tried to use measured response and not to do damage to non combatants in ISIS areas. If this keeps up and gets worse at some point the west will get medieval on their ass. Not sure when that point will be reached, or what will trigger it, but it does look to be coming. Not a matter of if, but when.

It's what I've been saying.

I know this is a just a TV show but...

the US won't do it alone. we need the rest of the world. the only way the rest of the world gets behind it is having this stuff happen to them. it sucks.

once you come to the conclusion that there's only one way this can actually end, you just start becoming frustrated with the fact that we're taking so long to decide that as a people. you just start asking - what the **** are we waiting for?

What the concert witness on CNN said earlier:  

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/paris-shooting/index.html

French radio reporter Julien Pearce was inside the Bataclan theater when gunmen entered. Two men dressed in black started shooting what he described as AK-47s, and after wounded people fell to the floor, the two gunmen shot them again, execution-style, he said. The two men didn't wear masks and didn't say anything. The gunfire lasted 10 to 15 minutes, sending the crowd inside the small concert hall into a screaming panic, said Pearce, who escaped. He said he saw 20 to 25 bodies lying on the floor.

Muslim transplants in France I think are going to get a big helping of European xenophobia and racism following this

They make our rednecks look like lightweights. This will escalate, Europeans are going to start pushing back, I fear violently

40 people lost their lives and I'm afraid still counting :angry:

Stade de France was struck too, one shooter was killed.

60 hostages are located in the Bataclan theatre where a band from California was playing.

I was about to go to bed when I heard the breaking news on TV, I don't think I'm gonna sleep.

Edit; multiple gun shots from the Bataclan right now.

AFP saying the terrorists have targeted 7 places in Paris.

Breaking news: assault on the Bataclan by RAID and BRI (Swat)

I'm glad you're okay man

Stay safe please while all of this gets under control. We will pray for you all

I hate this ****s. I really f'ing do. Infuriates me as a Muslim. So sick of this bs. Would love to find one of these cowards and stick a c4 up their ass.

Feel so sick

Whenever this type of terrorism hits, I feel very badly for folks like you - the vast majority of people who have a belief and have some who subvert it for their own personal causes/gains.

Unfortunately, we are again reminded that this evil lurks out there and needs to be stamped out.  Hope this is a final wake-up call for every country that we all need to band together and wipe these a-holes out, once and for all.

Praying for all the people (my son is 22 and would have certainly been at that concert if he were in Paris - so scary).

Lastly, I hope nobody here blames anyone but the cowards who did this.  They will use any excuse to try to justify their atrocities.

Muslim transplants in France I think are going to get a big helping of European xenophobia and racism following this

They make our rednecks look like lightweights. This will escalate, Europeans are going to start pushing back, I fear violently

What always gets me is the celebrations after the ****s do things like that. What are you celebrating? Cowards murdered unarmed civilians who never intended you harm in a place with no political or military significance.

My wife and I were just discussing this.

It old her my understanding is that Europe is significantly worse than us in that regard.

It may get ugly... there's a lot of Europeans that are pissed, in many countries, about the influx of people from Syria... this will just fuel their anger...

Yes, this one isnt going away anytime soon. The floodgates are opening as we 'speak' I suspect.

I'm glad you're okay man

Stay safe please while all of this gets under control. We will pray for you all

Thank you so much, it means a lot to me, to us. I'm just devastated right now.

Assault is over, dozens of people have lost their lives in the theatre.

Archived