Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Rooms/Man Cave Creations

Tweedr01

I thought there was already an open thread for this, but after a through search and checking with the mods we couldn't find anything.  I am almost done with the media room in the basement, which has now been dubbed the "Redskins Room", and I wanted to show a few pics of it to get your thoughts.  Also, since there hasn't already been a thread created for this, I wanted to open this up to everyone if you also want to share your man cave, or "Redskins Room", thanks!

EDIT: Sorry about the bump, just got a chance to use some good advice on uploading images.

20151029_141340.jpg

20151029_141414.jpg

20151029_141421.jpg

20151029_141426.jpg

20151029_141437.jpg

20151029_141447.jpg

20151029_141502.jpg

20151029_141525.jpg

20151029_141543.jpg

20151029_141612.jpg

20151029_141617.jpg

20151029_141629.jpg

20151029_141649.jpg

20151029_141716.jpg

20151029_141821.jpg

20151029_141837.jpg

Nice football phone. Was that one of those SI subscription giveaway deals?

Oh yes, from way back when.  You wouldn't believe the pain getting that old phone working on broadband.  The cheapest route I found was MagicJackGO and that's $50....just so it isn't just decoration.  I felt gross buying it, but I persevered.

very nice....I'm jealous as hell...oooohhh I'm a hater....

(Hating video)

Thank you very much, I'm still trying to figure out how to post the rest of the pics. 

Great room!  Got a Redskins Room of my own in Central Jersey.  Thanks for creating the thread.

Absolutely, and actually I think it was thesubmittedone (mod) who added in that there were probably a lot more folks out there who might want to post pics of their rooms.

(Borat pic, "VERY NICE!")

Thank you good sir!

How did you get the seat from RFK? I want one so bad.

I caught my wife on a good day, lol.  I don't remember how long ago it was but there was a vendor on here that had been part of the organization that gutted RFK for soccer.  They were selling the seats first come first serve, I was lucky to even get the numbers all in a row.  They are really cool, more comfortable than I thought they would be but then again I'm only in them every few seconds watching these games lol.  Interception, yell, walk out....touchdown, yell, walk out...it's a crazy cycle.

The riser for the RFK seats is a really nice touch & pretty cool idea. I like the drop ceiling with the recessed lights, but it looks like it made it really tight on getting those corner display shelves in there.

I'm only noticing that because I've spent about the last week measuring the **** out of my living room for new reclining couches.

The riser for the RFK seats is a really nice touch & pretty cool idea. I like the drop ceiling with the recessed lights, but it looks like it made it really tight on getting those corner display shelves in there.

I'm only noticing that because I've spent about the last week measuring the **** out of my living room for new reclining couches.

There is a whole other story about compromising on the space of this room, lol.  The mother-in-law's sewing room borders the Redskins Room, and she moved out about a month or so after we finished painting.  Plans are being drawn up to knock down the wall if the wife approves, and by plans, I mean me scheming while I should be working. 

Thats a pretty awesome room.  Something to aspire too  :)

Thank you!  Just years and years of collecting and trying to distract the kids from the Redskins losing lol. 

Im going to send it off to be done up in Skins colors. Leaving the gold, black going to burgundy.

(Pic of awesome car that I don't know)

I've seen van's, trucks, and the occasional Redskins chair, however I have not seen anyone get such a nice car and do this.  I will require a test drive to a game.

There is a whole other story about compromising on the space of this room, lol.  The mother-in-law's sewing room borders the Redskins Room, and she moved out about a month or so after we finished painting.  Plans are being drawn up to knock down the wall if the wife approves, and by plans, I mean me scheming while I should be working. 

Thank you!  Just years and years of collecting and trying to distract the kids from the Redskins losing lol. 

I've seen van's, trucks, and the occasional Redskins chair, however I have not seen anyone get such a nice car and do this.  I will require a test drive to a game.

Its a Buggatti Veyron. fastest production car in the world. 271 MPH. 16.4 liter V16 4 turbos. You can buy one for approx 2 mil

Its a Buggatti Veyron. fastest production car in the world. 271 MPH. 16.4 liter V16 4 turbos. You can buy one for approx 2 mil

Good luck with that. My first one only did 257 mph, and that was WITH the wind. The one my wife has is even worse, her best was 249. I think it's because she uses cheap gas however. 

Good luck with that. My first one only did 257 mph, and that was WITH the wind. The one my wife has is even worse, her best was 249. I think it's because she uses cheap gas however.

I've had mine up to 255 and she wouldn't budge over that. My wife's gets up to 257, but the 2 that I bought my kids can get in to the 260s. The gas definitely makes a huge difference

Your Man Cave is awesome!  It's my favorite outside of my own.  Great work buddy!

Thank you very much!  I totally understand that, lot's of time and planning, you are invested in it.

Super jelly....working on some ideas on converting my studio. Have a loooong way to go on memorabilia though.

Thanks!  That's how I started, I saw a few rooms, got a little jelly, then started going through my old stuff and scrounging for antiques and one of a kinds at card shops and craigslist.

Archived