Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seahawks-Redskins Game Thread

JJredskins00

Originally posted by The Extremist

I'm starting to like Smoot more than Champ. Smoot just seems like more of a team player, and he came up with the game winning INT today. You rock SMOOT!!!

And he's playing with a lingering injury!

I love Smoot. Champ is still solid, but he has dollar signs in his eyes. Smoot just wants to play.

What a game by Rock. He just kept grinding out those tough yards. And two great playcalls with the decision to go for it on 4th and inches. And the wr pass. I love how stockton says, oooooooooooooh thats why they were throwing all those wr screens. They were setting it up!:D :D :laugh:

Originally posted by frankbones

A win is a win my friend, how about that 4th down call?

At first, I wanted to say I hated that call. I thought it was selfish and we were on our own 25. But, in retrospect, do we allow our struggling defense to try and stop them? I'm just not sure how I feel about that.

I'm so tired of hearing people stick up for Champ. He gets beat weak in and weak out. I wouldn't even care if he was a nickel or bit player but the guy is supposed to be a shut down corner.

I don't want to hear excuses about lack of pressure. He gives up way to much for a guy asking for what he wants. He is just not worth it. Our biggest problem is that other teams are probably figuring that out too.

Archived