Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your friendly Friday night youtube music thread Vol. II (with respect to vol. I's OP--rincewind)

Jumbo

On 10/19/2016 at 4:19 AM, skinsmarydu said:

I haven't left GA in 2 years. 

You cheatin' on me, ain't ya?:evil:

Best way to avoid cheating IME is to live open range. In the second half of the journey I've become more occupied with committing others than making commitments of my own.:movefast:

And I claim "it's still Friday in my head" at this time, so...

And most importante...

• Like 1

On 22/10/2016 at 3:50 AM, PCS said:

..... Meanwhile......

God that was one Hell of a Saturday that summer. Glued to the TV all afternoon and evening. Happy memories. Queen probably played the best set but it was a toss up between them and this fella':

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 3

And whilst I'm on a Live Aid kick, one of my City's favourite sons closing out that awesome day with some impromptu joining of other awesome artists: 

And the British song for Africa: 

Although I was too young to be down at Wembley that day, even watching on TV you really thought you were a part of something special that day yer know?

Hail. 

• Like 1

twa, I swear I was going to post the title song from that Cohen album, as I was looking for some creepy-ish songs for Halloween last night. Then I fell asleep. I'll mostly spare everyone, but I still have a gazillion tabs open, so I'm at least posting a few not necessarily creepy ones.

• Like 1

Maybe something new for a lot of you..or something that isn't your taste..but this song is being played a lot on the local alt stations.

NSFW language..of course.

also..an oldie.

Did you know Beck Hansen is the son of a pretty well known canadian musician and an Andy Warhol It girl?

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2