Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your friendly Friday night youtube music thread Vol. II (with respect to vol. I's OP--rincewind)

Jumbo

On 9/8/2021 at 9:27 PM, TryTheBeal! said:

Virginia won the 1700s because of hemp.  Might win the 2000s too…because of hemp.

So amazing, what a decade will do to people. In the video, Phil, Jimmy, and Rex all look healthy. Today, Phil just stands there, Rex doesn't even play with anybody that I know of and Jimmy looks like he's 80. Anyway, Down still kicks ass today. Can't wait for a new album, even with a couple differences. 

I will say, all hail Pepper,just a massive influence on the N.O. scene, including Down's sound.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

LA Guns wrote a bombass @Spaceman Spiffworkout track and then dressed up like pirates and paid the video director in Natty tall boys and In and Out gift cards.  An instant Butt Metal classic is born!

Btw, Tracii Guns is one of the coolest guys you’d ever wanna meet and a great “drunken master” style guitar slinger.  RAWK!

Edited by TryTheBeal!
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Cynic has returned to fill our tiny minds with possibilities…and consequences.

I was coming in here to post this song. Amazing that Masvidal is continuing on in the name of Cynic. If this is what it is going to sound like them I am all in.....

I love everything that Mastodon does. I feel like I am in the minority here. But, I don't care. I am addicted. I absolutely love the following song, however, I feel the mix is horrible. I'll see when the purchased album arrives. Love the song...hate the mix

• Like 1