Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Dolphins Prediction Thread: Kicking 2015 Off In Style

skins island connection

A little reverse Karma...nice!

This team is one big question mark, Dolphins don't seem to be. FedEx is one of the worst "home field advantages" in the league, they'll probably score but if the Dolphins are even halfway engaged I don't see how the Skins win. Gruden Watch begins.

Won't predict a score, but with my 7,000th post, I will predict my Redskins will win the game. :)

This team is one big question mark, Dolphins don't seem to be. FedEx is one of the worst "home field advantages" in the league, they'll probably score but if the Dolphins are even halfway engaged I don't see how the Skins win. Gruden Watch begins.

You hope, right?

A little reverse Karma...nice!

Not, it's not. LOL

Geez guys, just my two cents.

^^ Hey look ^^, another blowout Dolphins win predicted, pounce brothers, pounce.

You brought this on yourself.

You said in another thread you WANT our current starting QB to fail.

If you want him to fail, then you want our offense to fail. Which means you want the coach to fail for picking him, and ultimately the team itself to fail.

Your ridiculous prediction is another example of you being wrapped up in your tawdry little vengeful feelings rather than backing the team we all come here to root for.

To me, I don't even consider you a real Redskin fan if you hope our team fails.

Aw, c'mon man, have some spirit!

turn that frown upside down...just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swim-ming swim-ming swim-ming...

Actually, didn't you win 1 or 2 times last year? Well, lets pray you're not right this time. :unsure:

With the organization as it is now (and has been for a long time), I see us going down in flames. I just don't see cohesion at all in the units. I think special teams will give up 7 pts at least.   Maybe it will come together, but have my doubts.  I hope for the best but think it will not be pretty Da Fins at the end and that makes me ill.  

Who knows? Week one of the NFL is always nuts.

Thank God Kirk is starting. The Dolphins D-line would have destroyed RG3. 

I do think if we can somehow get a win, we have a damn good chance at going 2-0. The last year in St. Louis is going to be a bad one for the Rams IMO.

The Miami game will be the first win in an undefeated season, including the SB, a feet not matched since the 72 Dolphins, and at the end of it, Roger Goodell will send out a tweet accusing our cheerleaders of earning wins with unmentionable favors. 

The first thing on Mara's competition committee's ballot will be "Get Rid of Skins Cheerleaders to improve competitive balance".

No one in the media or general public will find this unusual or unfair.

hahaha I love some of the optimism in here! Hey everyone is first in the league right now so why not. This is usually the highlight for us lol.

I'll say Skins 24-Dolphins 17.. I think Cousins can do it. Cousins is GREAT at not taking sacks. Hopefully he can be great at not throwing to the wrong color jersey.

I live in SoFlo and deal with DolFans all damn day... That being said, even the most hardcore of Dolphin fans think they will be fielding a fairly mediocre team. Tannehill is mediocre at best, so he can have all the WR talent in the world, and still not move the ball which we saw in the preseason already.

Their defense is another story. If Suh stays healthy, he is arguably the best interior d-lineman in the game, period. Him and Wake are two forces to be reckoned with. Besides that, it's a very winnable game if Kirk can get the ball out of his hands quickly. Don't think you're going to see us running straight up the gut in this one.

Kirk Throws for 300+ and multiple TDs

Desean lights up the corners for 2 TDs over 50 yards (can't NOBODY cover him)

Matt Jones gets playing time and doesn't look back with a 100+ yd performance

Bad = Alfred is odd man out, line still sucks giving up 5 sacks

Skins 34

Phins 27

Archived