Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

US Soccer thread.

Guzan butchered that

Tough to blame it all on him.  Levezzi 1 on 1 there regardless of his 50/50 decision to halfway come out

Levezzi is cooking Yedlin... and someone wanted him to shadow Messi?? :lol:

If anything, it's the exact thing we need to wash out the delusion in US Soccer and MLS.

Yeah but that delusion is more from the average American than the average American soccer fan as far as I can tell. 

American's always believe America is the best Country in the World and the best at everything. So they see you in a semi, and you should be bringing the trophy home. Forget that you're a relative embryonic soccer Country compared to Argentina. We're America God damn it! It's as much a problem with America as it is admirable patriotism. 

The American soccer fan is far more of a realist from what I read. 

Hail. 

FFS Zusi... hold the ball we had numbers there you idiot.

That was a gift.  Higuain earned a penalty there... but that's why he won't last in England.  He had 15 minutes to shoot and took 16...

US is really doing a great job of randomly kicking the ball out of bounds when they have it around midfield. Sadly that's a better result than what's happened most of the time the US has touched the ball near midfield.

• Like 1

Yeah but that delusion is more from the average American than the average American soccer fan as far as I can tell. 

American's always believe America is the best Country in the World and the best at everything. So they see you in a semi, and you should be bringing the trophy home. Forget that you're a relative embryonic soccer Country compared to Argentina. We're America God damn it! It's as much a problem with America as it is admirable patriotism. 

The American soccer fan is far more of a realist from what I read. 

Hail. 

I pray you see the day when US becomes a soccer power.  That blind patriotism + an actual good team...man you Europeans wouldn't be able to stand it!

Until then.....

carry on. 

We are also playing scared as ****.  

• Like 2

We can't get out of the pressure cause we have a Center Forward playing in a 4-4-2...

And we have 3 defensive mids out there....

US is really doing a great job of randomly kicking the ball out of bounds when they have it around midfield. Sadly that's a better result than what's happened most of the time the US has touched the ball near midfield.

Usually a sign the moment is too big....

Been watching ten minutes and I don't think I've seen you put two passes together. 

Unless you settle down and keep hold of it to relieve this pressure, or get a quick outlet up top you can try hit, this is going to be a LONG night. Your midfield is absolutely non-existent. 

Hail. 

• Like 1