Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

US Soccer thread.

Kilmer17

Next day, and I'm still watching replays of Lloyd's third goal. That's just not supposed to happen but it did, and it happened in the championship game of the World Cup final. Unreal. She'd have to land on the moon to have a bigger day than she had yesterday.

• Like 2

Next day, and I'm still watching replays of Lloyd's third goal. That's just not supposed to happen but it did, and it happened in the championship game of the World Cup final. Unreal. She'd have to land on the moon to have a bigger day than she had yesterday.

Yeah that one was ridiculous and fluky although the announcer said it was not chancy, but based on knowledge of how that goaltender liked to cheat out.

I heard Bob Seger's "Turn the Page" played over the speaker system of an art gallery.

Figured you'd like to know that.

Were they selling pictures of waifs with big eyes, black velvet Elvis portraits and a wide selection of Thomas Kinkade Painter of Light ?   

Why aren't they holding a parade for these American champions? They should be bowing down and holding parades in DC for these gals. 

They really ought to... if for no other reason than to see Ann Coulter's head explode.

• Like 1

US v Honduras tonight at 930  FoxSports1.

They looked good but not great against Guatemala on Friday.

I hope to an attacking lineup.

Guzan

Chandler Alvarado Brooks Johnson

Beckerman

Yedlin Mix

Bradley

Altidore Dempsey