Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Non-Winter Weather Thread

d0ublestr0ker0ll

72 degrees, sun feels the hottest it's been this year, but decently sized clouds moving over the DMV at 1:30pm. Chance of pop up showers in to tonight.

Again, tomorrow, 80 degrees and partly sunny. Not expecting rain but we've been hit by a couple surprises this month. I'd say 5% chance of showers tomorrow, lol.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

It was nice out yesterday. It appears to be nice out today. It's nice to have the sun out like this instead of bitter cold in March. 

Spring and Summer are definitely better than Winter for sure. Sit back at Nats Park and have a cold one, fellas. You can't do that in Winter. 

So much rain in the Charlotte area. I feel like I moved to Seattle. It has literally rained for a week straight with a few hours here and there with no rain. I mowed the lawn in the rain this morning because if I didn't cut it today, it would take me twice as long next week. Jesus Christ dry up already.

So much rain in the Charlotte area. I feel like I moved to Seattle. It has literally rained for a week straight with a few hours here and there with no rain. I mowed the lawn in the rain this morning because if I didn't cut it today, it would take me twice as long next week. Jesus Christ dry up already.

When you posted this, a squall of heavy showers and thunderstorms was approaching Charlotte...bet you were just shaking your head...

Looks like you'll get a break from the downpour soon, but there's a nasty little squall heading through Tennessee that could hit you tonight.

Tomorrow afternoon/evening you could get hit too, but after that it looks like it'll stay dry on the east coast the next few days.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Same here in ATL.  Hubby had to dig a trench in the back yard to get the water all running in the right direction...it was ending up in a pool under the deck.

I'm getting used to the "shoooosh" sound when cars go by.  :angry:

Same here in ATL. Hubby had to dig a trench in the back yard to get the water all running in the right direction...it was ending up in a pool under the deck.

I'm getting used to the "shoooosh" sound when cars go by. :angry:

I had to unclog a couple of gutters. The rain was coming down so much the debris wouldn't clear.