Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

8 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

1 year. For framing people. 🙄 ****er should be doing 10+.

Make him serve the sum of sentences of the people he framed.

6 hours ago, Llevron said:

Check this out. Doctor from MD in hot **** cause of what he said happened to Floyd. He may be in some **** too, cause there have been some......suspicious rulings in police involved deaths during his 17 year tenure. 

I hope they put the screws to this mother****er. This will send a real message. 

Yes, take him down.  It was very clear during the trial that he was fabricating his findings.  Doesn't take an M.D. to understand his diagnosis was pure bull****.

• Like 2

Yall remember the 73 y/o woman with dementia (i think?) that got her ass kicked by the cops after walking out of Walmart without paying? Here are the cops laughing and giggling about it afterwards. 

You also get to see them: 

• Trivialize not reading her, her rights
  • dap each other up after confirming one of them shut off the body cam 
  • brag about the moment her shoulder popped out of place (lets not forget they said they thought she was without injury and left her in the cell for 6 hours without medical)
  • Say he was excited about it and "Loved" it 

Remember, this is someone's senile grandmother. You wonder what they would do to a 6 foot, 250+ black man. They sound like they look forward to it. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Yall remember the 73 y/o woman with dementia (i think?) that got her ass kicked by the cops after walking out of Walmart without paying? Here are the cops laughing and giggling about it afterwards. 

You also get to see them: 

• Trivialize not reading her, her rights
  • dap each other up after confirming one of them shut off the body cam 
  • brag about the moment her shoulder popped out of place (lets not forget they said they thought she was without injury and left her in the cell for 6 hours without medical)
  • Say he was excited about it and "Loved" it 

Remember, this is someone's senile grandmother. You wonder what they would do to a 6 foot, 250+ black man. They sound like they look forward to it. 

I've dislocated my shoulders at least 60 times (not an exaggeration) once I have to spend well over 24 hours in the hospital because the doctors couldn't get it back into place. No matter how many times it happens, it hurts like ****ing Hell. These officers need to be fired and charged immediately.

• Sad 2

15 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I've dislocated my shoulders at least 60 times (not an exaggeration) once I have to spend well over 24 hours in the hospital because the doctors couldn't get it back into place. No matter how many times it happens, it hurts like ****ing Hell. These officers need to be fired and charged immediately.

It really makes me sick how much pleasure they took in hurting that woman. And the chick knows it’s wrong. That’s why she can’t watch it. But she falls right in line with the maniac that tells her it’s good. 

I want agree with the people who say we can’t fix this. But we have to do something to try. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I've dislocated my shoulders at least 60 times (not an exaggeration) once I have to spend well over 24 hours in the hospital because the doctors couldn't get it back into place. No matter how many times it happens, it hurts like ****ing Hell.

You should get that looked at.  I was in the same boat after the very first dislocation.  Finally got it looked at and had to have pretty major surgeries to fix it all.  Something like 60% of my labrum was gone and a torn rotator cuff.  I now have 5 screws in my shoulder.

• Sad 2

Seattle police warn of 'staffing crisis' after 66 more officers leave

The Seattle Police Department says it’s in a “staffing crisis” after 66 more officers left their jobs in 2021.

“We are at record lows in the city right now. I have about 1,080 deployable officers. This is the lowest I've seen our department,” Police Chief Adrian Diaz said Tuesday.

More than 180 sworn SPD officers left the department last year, a record, according to SPD figures.

Some of the latest departing officers retired early, while others left for policing jobs in different cities or positions in the private sector, according to exit interviews.

The interviews show many of the officers pointed fingers at the city council and a general anti-police climate in Seattle as reasons for leaving. Others criticized SPD's leadership.

The Seattle City Council is considering a new cut of $2.8 million to the department's budget. Roughly $800,000 would be transferred to other city departments that support SPD's work.

Click on the link for the full article

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

It really makes me sick how much pleasure they took in hurting that woman. And the chick knows it’s wrong. That’s why she can’t watch it. But she falls right in line with the maniac that tells her it’s good. 

I want agree with the people who say we can’t fix this. But we have to do something to try. 

We've got to hold them accountable, send them to jail, fire them, if they want to quit, let them go. Its better to be short staffed than have a staff on board that will do something like that.

52 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

You should get that looked at.  I was in the same boat after the very first dislocation.  Finally got it looked at and had to have pretty major surgeries to fix it all.  Something like 60% of my labrum was gone and a torn rotator cuff.  I now have 5 screws in my shoulder.

I had a bankart repair on my left shoulder about 15 years ago, after that my right arm started to dislocate all the time instead. I would love to get my right arm fixed, but I got my left arm fixed through worker's comp. In fact, my case went all the way to the State Supreme Court.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, China said:

Seattle police warn of 'staffing crisis' after 66 more officers leave

The Seattle Police Department says it’s in a “staffing crisis” after 66 more officers left their jobs in 2021.

“We are at record lows in the city right now. I have about 1,080 deployable officers. This is the lowest I've seen our department,” Police Chief Adrian Diaz said Tuesday.

More than 180 sworn SPD officers left the department last year, a record, according to SPD figures.

Some of the latest departing officers retired early, while others left for policing jobs in different cities or positions in the private sector, according to exit interviews.

The interviews show many of the officers pointed fingers at the city council and a general anti-police climate in Seattle as reasons for leaving. Others criticized SPD's leadership.

The Seattle City Council is considering a new cut of $2.8 million to the department's budget. Roughly $800,000 would be transferred to other city departments that support SPD's work.

the 66 that left, you can almost guarantee you don’t want them on the police force anyway. They clearly aren’t interested in fixing an obvious problem.

• Like 4

Sheriff Victor Hill to return back to work after federal indictment

Clayton County Sheriff Victor Hill has been indicted by a federal grand jury for civil rights violations. The indictment involves allegations first reported by Channel 2 Action News.

Channel 2 investigative reporter Mark Winne learned that Hill was indicted April 19. On Monday, a judge granted a motion by the government to unseal the indictment.

The indictment alleges abuses involving a restraint chair in the Clayton County Jail, with several victims. The initials and allegations concerning one victim match those of a man interviewed by Winne in June of last year.

Hill faces four counts of deprivation of rights under color of law. These charges carry a maximum of 10 years in prison, according to prosecutors.

Attorney Lee Sexton confirmed the allegations about “Victim G.H.” in the indictment match allegations in civil litigation concerning his client Glenn Howell.

Howell claimed that Hill strapped him into a restraint chair for hours and then locked him in a suicide watch cell wearing nothing but a paper gown.

“I’m in fear of my life of what he’s going to do,” Howell said in an exclusive interview with Winne in June.

Sexton said his client did some work for one of Hill’s deputies and threatened to bring legal action against the deputy for non-payment. The lawyer said his client received a call from someone claiming to be Hill suggesting he back off his pursuit of the deputy’s debt.

Marvin Scott's In-Custody Death Ruled a Homicide by Collin County ME

The Collin County Medical Examiner's Office ruled Wednesday the in-custody death of Marvin Scott III was a homicide.

According to a statement released Wednesday afternoon, Dr. William Rohr with the county medical examiner's office said Scott's cause of death was "fatal acute stress response in an individual with previously diagnosed schizophrenia during restraint struggle with law enforcement" and that "the manner of death is listed as homicide."

The medical examiner's office said they were still waiting on more test results before completing Scott's final autopsy report.

The report comes a day after a Collin County detention officer who had been terminated following Scott's death was reinstated through an appeal.

On Wednesday, Scott's family was able to view five hours of video recorded when Scott was in the custody of the sheriff's department. The family described the video as "horrific, inhumane, and disheartening" and demanded the officers involved in Scott's detention and death be arrested.

"Today was a very, very difficult day. I can say that for sure," Scott's father, Marvin Scott, Jr. said. "After reviewing the video, it took a while to review it, I feel that justice has to be served. It has be served. I feel like the officers involved have to be arrested. That’s how I feel. I feel that way."

• Sad 1

California man dies after police pin him down for five minutes

A man in California died in police custody April 19 after Alameda Police Department officers pinned him facedown for nearly five minutes, as shown by body camera footage released Tuesday, the New York Times reports.

The video shows officers detaining Gonzalez, and they can be heard asking him to stop resisting arrest before appearing to pin him down for about four and a half minutes. They began chest compressions on Gonzalez and checked for a pulse after he became unresponsive.

State of play: Three officers — Cameron Leahy, Eric McKinley, and James Fisher — are on administrative leave following Gonzalez's death, per the Times, and the Alameda County District Attorney's Office and the Alameda County Sheriff's Office each have investigations underway.

A separate investigation is being led by Louise Renne, a former California Deputy Attorney General and president of the San Francisco Police Commission.

What they're saying: “Alameda police officers murdered my brother,” Gerardo Gonzalez said at a Tuesday press conference.

The initial Alameda police report claims that "physical altercation ensued" after officers tried to arrest Gonzalez, and that he "had a medical emergency" as he was being detained and later died at a local hospital.

Julia Sherwin, a lawyer representing the family of Gonzalez, compared the initial Alameda police report to how Minneapolis police first described Floyd's death — which made no mention of the kind of force Chauvin used on the 46-year-old Black man.

On 4/30/2021 at 8:09 AM, LD0506 said:

It's worse than the headline:

Griggers’ violent messages with the group were unearthed by federal prosecutors on Wednesday. In the texts, they said, Griggers discussed “killing liberal politicians” and “mak[ing] it look like Muslims” were responsible. He also texted that he intended to charge Black people with “whatever felonies I can to take away their ability to vote.”

“[Griggers] also expressed viewpoints consistent with racially motivated violent extremism, including the use of racial slurs, slurs against homosexuals and making frequent positive references to the Nazi holocaust,” prosecutors said in a statement.

Griggers also sent disturbing texts bragging about beating a Black man in his custody, calling it “sweet stress relief.”

“I beat the [expletive] out of a [racial slur] Saturday. [Expletive] tried to steal [a gun magazine] from the local gun store... Sheriff’s dept. said it looked like he fell,” he wrote, per the affidavit.

• Sad 1

This is the base of the problem and gets mixed in with racism:

Michigan Police Association Cancels Session with Ex-Military Expert Who Specializes In Helping Officers Kill Without Hesitation After Swift Backlash: ‘It’s Prudent…For Now’

https://atlantablackstar.com/2021/05/01/michigan-police-association-cancels-session-with-ex-military-expert-who-specializes-in-helping-officers-kill-without-hesitation-after-swift-backlash-its-prudent-for-now/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Sad 1

Darby, who was found guilty by jurors during the second day of deliberations, was previously cleared of wrongdoing by a Huntsville review board, which concluded he was justified in using deadly force. The officer, who claimed he shot Parker in self-defense, had strong financial support from a city that put public funding toward his defense. He also received public support from Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle (R) and the police department during and after Friday’s verdict.

Officers shouldn’t have fired into Breonna Taylor’s home, report says

Newly released documents from an internal probe into the fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor shows two investigators determined that none of the officers involved in serving a 2020 narcotics warrant at the 26-year-old's apartment should have fired their gun, but the findings were contradicted by senior officials in the Louisville Metro Police Department, according to a new report from two investigators.

Sgt. Andrew Meyer of the police department's Professional Standards Unit determined in a preliminary report dated Dec. 4 that the three officers involved in the March 13, 2020, shooting should have held their fire after Taylor's boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, shot one of them, according to the documents obtained by ABC News.

"They took a total of thirty-two shots, when the provided circumstances made it unsafe to take a single shot. This is how the wrong person was shot and killed," Meyer wrote, according to the report.

Oregon police officer charged for not arresting off-duty colleague who allegedly 'terrorized' family over BLM flag

An Oregon police officer is facing criminal misconduct charges after he drove home another officer who was suspected of committing a crime instead of arresting him.

Forest Grove police officer Bradley Schuetz was indicted on one count of first-degree official misconduct, the Beaverton Police Department said in a statement Friday. The charges stem from an incident on Halloween last year, when officers were dispatched to a call of a theft in progress, according to police.

Just after midnight, a man allegedly entered the driveway of Mirella Castaneda's home, set off the safety alarm on her husband's truck and banged on a displayed Black Lives Matter flag, according to court documents. The suspect allegedly kicked her front door to try to enter her home, frightening her young son.

He "terrorized Ms. Castaneda and her family and yelled at them to fight," according to a civil rights complaint filed by her attorney.

Castaneda called 911 and the initial responding officer recognized the suspect as Schuetz's colleague, off-duty Officer Steven Teets, according to police. Officers said Teets was "highly intoxicated," did not recognize the responding officers and "squared up" in a "fighting stance," according to a Washington County Sheriff's Office memo obtained by the Portland Tribune.

Schuetz, the second responding officer, took Teets home, police said. By not arresting Teets, Schuetz “prevented the investigation from happening,” Beaverton police Sgt. Kevin MacDonald told The Oregonian.

Castaneda's attorneys say the investigating officers also failed to search Teets for weapons, intentionally omitted from their police reports that the incident was motivated by the Black Lives Matter flag and did not turn on their body cameras which would have documented the flag.