Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Sigh....

 

 

This growing mindset along with all the people calling for entirely replacing police with some sort of community alternative as if it’s a serious demand that America in general would accept right now, are a bit worrisome. Not to mention all the people pushing for the police to crack down harder and kill protesters from right and everyone freaked out and unsure what to do in the middle.

Edited by visionary
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Sisko said:

How many times have you had the police point guns at you? If the number is zero, I’ve got you plus one. How many times have you had a cop threaten you for no real reason? Again, I’ve probably got you by a few on that.

As for having a gun pointed at me, I had a few.  But I was also a ****head when younger.  And I've been threatened and even arrested for no reason.  In addition to a racism problem we have a cops abusing power problem.

 

But none of that changes your statement being over the top.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It’s going to be a prerequisite for every turd politician running for local elections to promise and then enact legislation that seriously curtails the authority of police and allows for their prosecution if they violate civil rights of people. 
 

I want to see minimum sentencing guidelines for cops who abuse their power.
 

I am sick and tired of voting for “liberals” in blue communities whose views on the authority of law enforcement are meaningfully not much different than right wing authoritarian goons. I want the police state dismantled and I want all of their military gear thrown into the ocean.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Man this is all just crazy. I wonder what that cop is thinking right now, his actions have caused riots and distress across the entire globe. Maybe I’m “privileged” but I’m just not really sure why people want to sit in a circle holding hands in front of a swat/riot team. Just doesn’t make any sense to me. I can never understand people who can actually just go into stores and steal stuff with this is going on, nothing is worse than a thief. Some people just have no decency, makes me want to take my family and move to the mountains. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, max21 said:

Man this is all just crazy. I wonder what that cop is thinking right now, his actions have caused riots and distress across the entire globe. Maybe I’m “privileged” but I’m just not really sure why people want to sit in a circle holding hands in front of a swat/riot team. Just doesn’t make any sense to me. I can never understand people who can actually just go into stores and steal stuff with this is going on, nothing is worse than a thief. Some people just have no decency, makes me want to take my family and move to the mountains. 

Big difference between people sitting in a circle and looters. Something has to be done. Privilege is being able to sit back and observe from afar, which in all honesty is what I am doing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Big difference between people sitting in a circle and looters. Something has to be done. Privilege is being able to sit back and observe from afar, which in all honesty is what I am doing.

I agree but some people have a job and family, no choice but to watch from afar. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Destino said:

 

This probably isn't the first time I've said this in this thread but there really needs to be a class on interacting with law enforcement for young people. 

 

Black parents have been delivering that lesson to their children for a long time out of necessity. It is not useful when people who are "professionally" trained in how to deal people choose to disregard that training because they feel like they are not dealing with someone who matters

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I know you won’t be able to sell me on that bad apple **** anymore

 

Two weeks dude, in two weeks this will all be dismissed as just a few "young, inexperienced officers that were under stress blah blah blah"

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

 

Two weeks dude, in two weeks this will all be dismissed as just a few "young, inexperienced officers that were under stress blah blah blah"

I don't know man.  Something about this feels much different.

 

In two weeks though I will be curious to see how these protests have affected the corona virus numbers in these cities where protests are happening.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

After watching the live news last night of riots in DC with people hurling firecrackers and pushing dumpster fires at lines of cops, I woke up with a song in my head that just wont go away. This is the 'Land of Confusion' by Genesis sure seems to fit.

 

Nobody comes off looking good in a riot. I sympathize with those saying there can be no peace without a sense that justice can be expected from our judicial system. I dont know what to teach my kids they can expect.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I don't know man.  Something about this feels much different.

 

In two weeks though I will be curious to see how these protests have affected the corona virus numbers in these cities where protests are happening.

 

I know, I'm cynical but it's because I've been watching this cartoon for fifty years. There is an amazing ability to just ignore and pretend and roll back into your comfortable rut in this country.

 

The forces calling the shots are not ever going to just walk away. Ever. Too much money, too much power, too much arrogance and hubris and the sick joy in grinding people under their heels.

 

I agree about the 'Rona, saw most people in masks but too many without.

Edited by LD0506
fat fingers
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Southside of Greensboro got ****ed up last night. Fortunately I only had a couple windows broken. Majority of my neighbors weren't so fortunate. 😢

  • Sad 11
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what happens when you ignore peaceful protesting. The same people trashing the looters/rioters are the same ones who trashed Kaepernick for kneeling because it was "DiSrEspeCtful to tHe trOOps!!1~"

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

 

So... cowards

 

Even if you right, you really want a hacker group that much involved in our elections to point they could help pick one?

8 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

 

racism has an eternal head start

 

With or without us there will always be viruses.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...