Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

2 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Exactly. Things that make you go hmmmmmm

Maybe they just got tired of hacking people's gaming accounts, and want to try punching above their weight class again.

We'll see how it goes

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Someone needs to clarify as loud as possible cops shouldnt be arresting the press.

Or Shooting at them or throwing them to the ground, or spraying pepper spray in their face. All people for that matter.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i felt every damn word of this. wanting the next generation to do better, but you can't tell them how because not a damn thing has worked yet. that tone of frustration, that tone of feeling helpless, that tone of feeling hopeless.

and now i'm laughing through the ****ing tears because my man in the video is wearing a wife-beater, sweat shorts, & cowboy boots. he was going to do some damage before that talk

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
37 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Why has Anonymous sat on their ass for the last 4 years?

They are full of **** that’s why. Lost my love when they forgot about Trumps taxes 

• Like 2

In 1968 outside the Democratic National Convention in Chicago, an out-of-control Chicago Police Department conducted a violent cops-on-citizen riot. The pages of clips in this thread?  Too many cops nationwide were out of control tonight.  Ugly echoes of an earlier time. 

• Like 3

Imagine if this was a fair fight. Cats ain’t gonna keep showing up unarmed to these. Difference between America and China is all the guns we leave at home for these. At this rate that **** will change. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Anonymous has a role and has been effective at points, but in the end they are a bunch of nerd keyboard warriors (no offense to the nerds out there, I'm one)  so our expectations have to be tempered I think. lol

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 1