Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

i felt every damn word of this. wanting the next generation to do better, but you can't tell them how because not a damn thing has worked yet. that tone of frustration, that tone of feeling helpless, that tone of feeling hopeless.

and now i'm laughing through the ****ing tears because my man in the video is wearing a wife-beater, sweat shorts, & cowboy boots. he was going to do some damage before that talk

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

In 1968 outside the Democratic National Convention in Chicago, an out-of-control Chicago Police Department conducted a violent cops-on-citizen riot. The pages of clips in this thread?  Too many cops nationwide were out of control tonight.  Ugly echoes of an earlier time. 

• Like 3

Imagine if this was a fair fight. Cats ain’t gonna keep showing up unarmed to these. Difference between America and China is all the guns we leave at home for these. At this rate that **** will change. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Anonymous has a role and has been effective at points, but in the end they are a bunch of nerd keyboard warriors (no offense to the nerds out there, I'm one)  so our expectations have to be tempered I think. lol

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 1