Dan T.

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

19 hours ago, Llevron said:

I didn’t know they had video of this. I bet they still get away with it 

Right. They made their intentions known by claiming it was self-defense....of the two aggressors with shotguns, from the unarmed jogger. Only in America do racist idiots think the mental gymnastics they employ to come up with these BS justifications make any kind of sense. 

It is not self-defense to leave your home, with shotguns, get in your vehicle and then stalk a man who you have zero evidence has committed any crimes. 

On 5/6/2020 at 1:30 PM, Gamebreaker said:

Here's another one who needs to be fired and and then arrested immediately. 

https://twitter.com/Jasmyne/status/1257838245569691648?s=20

You ever wonder how many of these garbage cops would be fired by their supervisors immediately if not for police unions?  

It shouldn’t be legal for them to negotiate how officers are investigated for crimes.  That’s not a workplace issue.  If a cop clearly commits assault he should be arrested on the spot and booked for the crime like anyone else.  He can argue his innocence in court or to the DA.  

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Don't be fooled, the cops only did something because of the national outcry. They were fully prepared to continue to do absolutely nothing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

This is Trayvon Martin all over agin.  They caused the confrontation, had no right to do so, but will almost certainly argue self defense.  No one remains alive to testify to what was said or who threatened who first.  All we have a video that shows the victim rushing the guy with the shotgun, who will no doubt claim he had nothing but the best of intentions. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

One of them is related to the DA over there. If I was to be a cold hearted cynic I'd say that poor family should just go directly to the civil suit so they don't waste their time. 

Edited by Berggy9598
  • Like 2

Two DAs have already recused themselves, and the third has called for a grand jury...but with all grand juries on hold here (yes, courts are still closed but malls are wide the **** open 🤬), it may be a while before that can happen. 

Mr. Arbery does not have to comply with orders of any "wannabe " cops

So the argument that he didn't comply with orders is garbage 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, c slag said:

had Arbrey been armed, he should have shot at them in self-defense.

This is the problem with citizens arrest. No one can prove who’s in the right because not one person on either side is truly certified to arrest another.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, c slag said:

I don’t think complying with orders will play much of a role.  The argument is going to be centered around the fact he charged the guy holding the shotgun.  Which he did, and it was caught on video.  They’re going to say they were attacked and fired in defense.

My take on the situation is this:  I think the act of charging the gunmen was self defense by a desperate a frightened man.  They had pursued him, and he was aware of it, and they admit this:

And the police report suggests that — despite being on foot — he evaded the McMichaels for a time. George McMichael claims his son tried to cut off Arbery with his truck, but that he turned around and ran in the other direction. 

The police report mentions another person, identified only as “Roddy,” who tried unsuccessfully to cut Arbery off with their vehicle as well.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2020/5/6/21249202/ahmaud-arbery-jogger-killed-in-georgia-video-shooting-grand-jury

This matters because it demonstrates that Arbreys first actions when confronted by these gunmen was to attempt to evade them. Put differently, he attempted to retreat while his pursuers tried repeatedly to cut him off.  

Eventually though, they caught up with him.  Got out in front and blocked the road with their truck and exited their vehicle brandishing firearms.   This is, in my opinion, and inherently threatening action.  Any reasonable person would feel threatened when confronted by such a situation.  Having failed to escape, despite attempting to do so repeatedly, he tried to fight for his life.  Thats when the two armed men murdered him.  

Arbreys actions were easily understandable and reasonable.  Those of his killers were repeatedly threatening and relentless.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

My take is that the father and son deserve the death penalty. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Too bad no one had video of Martin and Zimmerman.  It is unfortunate that in the American judicial system, it isn't enough when you hear a cracking voice that clearly sounds like a young teenagers, crying for help.

I hope justice prevails but I have no doubt that by verdict time, people will be believing that Arbery was a dodgy, villainous thug just waiting to attack some kindhearted white people (because this world sucks).

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 5

Zimmerman crossed with a scene from Get Out.  Staggeringly malicious and evil.

Thank heavens for smartphones and dash cams.

13 hours ago, Destino said:

This is Trayvon Martin all over agin.  They caused the confrontation, had no right to do so, but will almost certainly argue self defense

I came to post the same thing. 

I’ll never understand how anyone could argue self defense when you pick up a gun, leave your house (where you were safe) and chase someone down. 

seems like the opposite of self defense...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tshile said:

I’ll never understand how anyone could argue self defense when you pick up a gun, leave your house (where you were safe) and chase someone down. 

Not only that, but they weren't even the ones allegedly 'robbed'.  From what I've read, it was a home under construction that neither of the wannabe cops are connected to.   So if I hear of a break-in, in my neighborhood, I can just go accosting people that i think look like the suspect, with guns drawn and they are just supposed to willfully stop and let me 'arrest' them.  

7 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

that i think look like the suspect

There was never a suspect for him to look like if I understand correctly. No report was ever filed for those supposed brake ins in 2020. So they just found a guy that "looked suspect" as in black. 

Im not correcting you btw. Just the narrative  

• Like 1

I think Georgia is aiming to take Florida's title! Some friends tried to get me to move to Georgia a few years ago, hard no. They only last about a month and a half before they came back, screw Georgia.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

My take is that the father and son deserve the death penalty. 

Yes. Also, the guy in the other truck who filmed it; should be charged with something.