Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

Just applying force to gain compliance.

Scenario A) Police officer tells citizen to come with him and that he is under arrest. Citizen says "No" and remains standing where he is. Officer calls for backup and the police take him down. They cuff him and drag him to the squad car to be taken to the station.

Scenario B) Police officer tells citizen to come with him and that he is under arrest. Citizen says "No" and remains standing where he is. Officer calls for backup and the police take him down. They then proceed to kick him in the head and balls several times and then tell him again to come with them. He says 'no' and continues to not move, so they continue to beat him every time he does not willingly of his own accord go with them.

One scenario is an example of the police doing their job, the other is gang assault.

Edited by PokerPacker

Let me know when they are charged with assault.Just applying force to gain compliance.

It's quite difficult to comply with anything when a group of men are beating you up. Most of your focus tends to go to trying to protect your head from being caved in.

No one can seriously watch that video and think the force being applied was reasonable or 'being applied to gain compliance'. If they are not charged with assault - and I would be slightly surprised if they are - it's a symptom of the problem that is slowly emerging from under a rock.

Is this how you want your law enforcement conducted?

It's quite difficult to comply with anything when a group of men are beating you up. Most of your focus tends to go to trying to protect your head from being caved in.

No one can seriously watch that video and think the force being applied was reasonable or 'being applied to gain compliance'. If they are not charged with assault - and I would be slightly surprised if they are - it's a symptom of the problem that is slowly emerging from under a rock.

Is this how you want your law enforcement conducted?

I probably know more than any of you how hard it is to comply in such instances....I'm not very compliant by nature,but ya learn

It was not unreasonable in my eyes.

I probably know more than any of you how hard it is to comply in such instances....I'm not very compliant by nature,but ya learnIt was not unreasonable in my eyes.

Then I hope never to witness let alone be subject to what you would consider unreasonable.

One scenario is an example of the police doing their job, the other is gang assault.

The beginning differs greatly from this instance, and yes it matters.

Then I hope never to witness let alone be subject to what you would consider unreasonable.

That would probably be best, certainly less painful

Let me know when they are charged with assault.

Just applying force to gain compliance.

You've succeeded in defining the problem not proving your point. There is a lack of accountability, so no they won't get in any real trouble for reducing themselves to a street gang. Pretending that a beating like that is anything other than punitive is nonsense. It's exactly what it looks like. Despite laying down and surrendering they deciding to kick his ass before arresting him.

Slowly but surely the public is starting to realize that this isn't isolated or a few bad apples. When they start to forget they'll be another video or another unarmed death.

• Like 3

How does that explain the picture ?

I have no reference of what that picture is. I recognize the guy though.

Didn't click the link...I think the huff is huff and puff sometimes. I despise all the side ads though.

Unless the pic is saying these people offered fruit and were killed ?

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”
― Gandhi

I probably know more than any of you how hard it is to comply in such instances....I'm not very compliant by nature,but ya learn

It was not unreasonable in my eyes.

All of a sudden, your online character now has a reason for his intransigence and trollishness. He's brain damaged from one too many police beatings. Bravo sir. Keep working at it and perhaps one day you'll be as good as Wacky Ralph was.

walking dead show, they survived by hiding till they didn't to fit in.

I admire Ghandi, but prefer Grossman

The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, can not and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheep dog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed. The world cannot work any other way, at least not in a representative democracy or a republic such as ours.

http://mwkworks.com/onsheepwolvesandsheepdogs.html

Still, the sheepdog disturbs the sheep. He is a constant reminder that there are wolves in the land. They would prefer that he didn't tell them where to go, or give them traffic tickets, or stand at the ready in our airports in camouflage fatigues holding an M-16. The sheep would much rather have the sheepdog cash in his fangs, spray paint himself white, and go, "Baa."

Until the wolf shows up. Then the entire flock tries desperately to hide behind one lonely sheepdog.

the fellow in the OP is not a sheep

• Like 1

All of a sudden, your online character now has a reason for his intransigence and trollishness. He's brain damaged from one too many police beatings. Bravo sir. Keep working at it and perhaps one day you'll be as good as Wacky Ralph was.

no doubt I do, and from other adventures, I do manage to use what is left though  :P

More than Gandhi ?

Hmm.

“I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.”  

Fraid so, a wolf can be domesticated but still long to howl and hunt.

it is a violent world, and yes a evil one.

• Like 1