Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/24/726887624/san-francisco-police-chief-apologizes-for-raid-on-home-of-freelance-journalist

San Francisco Police Union Demands Chief's Resignation Over Raid Of Journalist's Home

Scott had issued an apology Friday for a recent raid on the home of a freelance journalist, Bryan Carmody, in connection with the unauthorized leak of a police report about the death of the city's former public defender, Jeff Adachi.

He told the San Francisco Chronicle that applications for warrants to search Carmody's home did not adequately identify him as a journalist. Scott also said the officers who executed the warrants violated department policy by not first consulting with the district attorney's office.

The police union said Scott knew Carmody was a journalist, ordered the investigation and deceived the author of the search warrant about Carmody's press status.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RonArtest15 said:

@BenningRoadSkin cop was looking for every reason to put a bullet in that college kid.  SO thankful in this instance for body cameras...some of these idiots should not have a badge. 

Some of these idiots join the force with that intent in mind.

For them killing blacks with some justification is Klan/Skinhead white power glory.

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

They wanted Noone to plead out so she wouldn't have to do any jail time waiting for trial. They knew damn well she wasn't the woman in the video, but finding the right person isn't really their goal. There has been a history of this kind of prosecutorial misconduct in PA. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

*Gun drawn*

"You came back" 

"You never left" 

"Turn off the car" 

"put your hands up" 

"hes got a gun" 

That cops goal was to hurt that young man. He was willing to do whatever he had to and say whatever he needed to to do it. 

20 hours ago, ClaytoAli said:

Some of these idiots join the force with that intent in mind.

For them killing blacks with some justification is Klan/Skinhead white power glory.

LE, Military, Goverment, and now Education it seems. Thats always been their goal. 

That cop in the above video asked the man to turn the the car off and as soon as his hands dropped he said “gun.”  That person should not be allowed to carry a badge and a firearm.  At no point did he see a gun, but he said he did, and by doing so easily could have gotten that young man killed.  Or justified shooting him himself.  

The young man was smart in choosing not to move.  

I’ve written about it previously, but it’s worth repeating after seeing that video.  My father likes to tell a story about getting pulled over by terrified soldiers during a coup.  The soldier demanded to see his ID but my father refused to reach for his wallet because he was certain the young soldier would shoot him if he moved his hands even though he was instructed to do so.  

Routine interactions with police in the US should not so readily compare to a military coup.   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Yep.  Kudos to that young man for disobeying that officer's order.  Wait until more level-headed, less aggressive officers show up.  

Cop just yelled "Gun," while he's pointing a gun at the young man....and you ordered him to reach for something?  Yeah...no.  

Edited by Chew

1 hour ago, Chew said:

Yep.  Kudos to that young man for disobeying that officer's order.  Wait until more level-headed, less aggressive officers show up.  

Cop just yelled "Gun," while he's pointing a gun at the young man....and you ordered him to reach for something?  Yeah...no.  

Yeah that was ludicrous. I have no clue whether that cop was just stupid or if he was looking for a reason to shoot the guy. Part of me really hopes it is the former, but the other part really fears it is the latter. 

"Turn off the car"

"Ok"  *reaches in to turn off car*

"GUN!"

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

Yeah that was ludicrous. I have no clue whether that cop was just stupid or if he was looking for a reason to shoot the guy. Part of me really hopes it is the former, but the other part really fears it is the latter. 

"Turn off the car"

"Ok"  *reaches in to turn off car*

"GUN!"

“Police said they found a gun in the back of the car, which Truitt never denied having with him.

Truitt said the gun wasn't in his reach, and officers had nothing to worry about. As far as he's concerned, in hindsight, he said there's nothing he would have done differently.”

I think that’s why he yelled gun. However, the officer approached the car with his gun already drawn before before yelling gun.

Edited by ClaytoAli

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

How the **** do you yell gun if its not within reach (and more importantly not in his hand)? Is he supposed to control it with his brain like Magneto?

The cop was covering his ass in case he shot him; you could even hear it in his voice...he wasn't actually afraid of any gun being there.

It's sort of like how cops many times yell "STOP RESISTING" when cuffing someone, even if the person isn't resisting in the slightest. If the person gets hurt *somehow* then they can go to the tape and claim he was resisting, they told him to stop, he didn't, and the result was his broken <insert body part>.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

On 5/28/2019 at 7:09 PM, mistertim said:

The cop was covering his ass in case he shot him; you could even hear it in his voice...he wasn't actually afraid of any gun being there.

It's sort of like how cops many times yell "STOP RESISTING" when cuffing someone, even if the person isn't resisting in the slightest. If the person gets hurt *somehow* then they can go to the tape and claim he was resisting, they told him to stop, he didn't, and the result was his broken <insert body part>.

This was exactly what I was thinking about. I’ve seen that so many times on these vids that it’s nauseating. It’s so painfully obvious what they’re doing.🙄

• Like 4

Just now, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

That is what cops are trained to do.

How do they train them to see things that are behind solid barriers? Did he use the Force to know there was a gun in the back where he couldn't even see it?

• Haha 3

Just now, mistertim said:

How do they train them to see things that are behind solid barriers? Did he use the Force to know there was a gun in the back where he couldn't even see it?

Presumaby the cop saw the gun and yelled “GUN!”... @Mr. Sinister asked how that happens, well, it happens because that’s how cops are trained to react to a gun.

Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best has opted not to fire an officer who lied about his reasons for wheeling an office chair in front of a man’s workplace and sitting there for about 40 minutes while seeking an apology for disrespecting him.