Dan T.

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Recommended Posts

I like how in the one case above, the Judge advises that the officer is going to need a lawyer.....oh until the police gets to investigate itself..........CLEARED!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 1:53 PM, Chew said:

 

That said, I'm looking forward to the investigation providing answers to these three questions:

 

1.  Did they give Bradford a verbal command to put his gun down before unloading on him.  and if they did --

 


Welp. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does Visionary sleep or is he a bot?  I was going to post about that Florida police chief, but he had already done so at 5 am.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, China said:

Does Visionary sleep or is he a bot?  I was going to post about that Florida police chief, but he had already done so at 5 am.

 

Hes definilty some advanced IA 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2018 at 1:21 PM, Larry said:

Just me, but when somebody gets shot by the cops, I'm gonna give the cops a lot more slack when it's an active shooter situation, and the Dead Guy actually has a gun. 

 

They shot a man in the head, killing him instantly, while he was not the only civilian there with a gun, and made zero effort at that time to prove he was the actual shooter. Like I dunno, checking his gun to see if it had been discharged or checking his hands for gun residue. Meanwhile, the active shooter is still loose. **** slack, this is all 100% their fault. 

 

@Chew, once again, yet another reason why I refuse to get a concealed carry permit or even own a gun period. The second amendment was not made for us, and it has been proven to be the case over and over. Brother, if you continue to carry yours I implore you to be extra careful and consider leaving it at home. You can do everything right and get shot down anyway. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The history of police interaction in different communities throughout our history has painted a broad picture of the sliding scale of threat level assessment in who is viewed as more of a threat/menace in this country, along with things like music and tv/film.

 

A black/brown man is simply not coming to save the day with a gun in this country, outside of a identifiable LE/Military uniform. 

 

Lot of brave officers we trust with our lives, get a lot more scared, and forgetful of protocol the further you go down the shade chart

 

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

 

They shot a man in the head, killing him instantly, while he was not the only civilian there with a gun, and made zero effort at that time to prove he was the actual shooter. Like I dunno, checking his gun to see if it had been discharged or checking his hands for gun residue. Meanwhile, the active shooter is still loose. **** slack, this is all 100% their fault. 

 

@Chew, once again, yet another reason why I refuse to get a concealed carry permit or even own a gun period. The second amendment was not made for us, and it has been proven to be the case over and over. Brother, if you continue to carry yours I implore you to be extra careful and consider leaving it at home. You can do everything right and get shot down anyway. 


I hear you, man. But I refuse to let fear of police impact my 2nd amendment rights due to the color of my skin.  My wife is not happy about it, but I still carry everywhere.  But my intentions with a CCW are probably different than most.  I have no plans of ever trying to be a hero.  If I'm in Costco and some crazy asshole starts shooting people on the other side of the building, I will take my family and run out the emergency exit.  I will not chase him down with my pistol out and confront him.  Emantic Fitzgerald Bradford is not alive today to tell me how that worked out for him, being a good guy with a gun just looking to help save lives.  :(

No, the only time I would ever draw my weapon if my family is in immediate danger.  Like, if there is some asshole right in front of me with a weapon and is shooting at me or others. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not even sure how that would would work  (I have a pistol and a shotty that I keep home for when I go to the range and if someone for some reason is undeterred by security alarms).

 

 My first instinct would be defend, evade. I'd never dream of letting my brain go past those actions, until I finally land a job where it would be my responsibility to take that person down and protect the people on site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

https://www.newsweek.com/colorado-police-officer-who-raped-handcuffed-woman-he-was-taking-home-1238485?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

 

I think this was brought up in this thread previously. The cop who committed this rape, and admitted it, only got 90 days. 90 days for raping a handcuffed woman while on duty.

 

That's wild and totally not surprising 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

https://www.newsweek.com/colorado-police-officer-who-raped-handcuffed-woman-he-was-taking-home-1238485?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

 

I think this was brought up in this thread previously. The cop who committed this rape, and admitted it, only got 90 days. 90 days for raping a handcuffed woman while on duty.

"Arganbright was arrested and, while he was suspended without pay, resigned from Westminster Police Department."

 

Cop rapes woman, department puts them on admin paid leave while they investigate, cop resigns day before committee is about to announce his termination.

This allows full pension and officer can go to county or township 10 miles away and be an officer there. Thankfully, the officer who put up the racist christmas tree was immediately fired and couldnt do the wait wait wait then resign BS.

 

Rape and sexual assault sentences are so inconsistent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No command from police to drop his gun, the officer shot him immediately - CHECK

Every single bullet in his body hit him from behind - CHECK

Directing frightened shoppers to safety when he was shot  - CHECK

No word from Dana Loesch or the NRA about the "good guy with a gun," a US Army soldier, who was literally saving lives when shot dead by law enforcement - CHECK


**** it, shut it down.    :headbang:
 

 

Edited by Chew
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Video appears to show Coral Springs officers kicking man in handcuffs

 

CORAL SPRINGS, FLA. (WSVN) - Cellphone video captured a South Florida man being arrested for petty theft. However, it’s the officers’ actions that has prompted an investigation.

 

The video, provided by a 7News viewer, shows what appears to be a Coral Springs officer kicking 28-year-old Gabriel Narcisse-Beckford as he’s on the ground in handcuffs.

 

Click on the link for the full article and video

Edited by China

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw a bit on this on tv.  Seems there was more to the story.  *from what I heard* there were seat available but she sat in the middle of the hall disrupting traffic because they told her she had to wait her turn.  She was asked to leave by staff, then security, the police.  This video supposedly starts like 10 minutes after police came.  And her NJ warrant is for stealing peoples credit card info.  This isn't one I'm going to be too upset over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2018 at 6:51 PM, TheGreatBuzz said:

Saw a bit on this on tv.  Seems there was more to the story.  *from what I heard* there were seat available but she sat in the middle of the hall disrupting traffic because they told her she had to wait her turn.  She was asked to leave by staff, then security, the police.  This video supposedly starts like 10 minutes after police came.  And her NJ warrant is for stealing peoples credit card info.  This isn't one I'm going to be too upset over.

 

What does any of that have to do with the conduct of the officers on duty? And the way they manhandled that child? There are depths that LEOs go to with minorities that they would never even consider with white people in this country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2018 at 6:51 PM, TheGreatBuzz said:

Saw a bit on this on tv.  Seems there was more to the story.  *from what I heard* there were seat available but she sat in the middle of the hall disrupting traffic because they told her she had to wait her turn.  She was asked to leave by staff, then security, the police.  This video supposedly starts like 10 minutes after police came.  And her NJ warrant is for stealing peoples credit card info.  This isn't one I'm going to be too upset over.

 

She was told she needed day care vouchers to continue having her child stay at the day care.

 

she waited four hours. There was also no seats.

 

Its disgusting that a nation that boasts about how rich and powerful it is actively hates the poor. This video is an example of it. Especially if you are poor and black.

 

There was another way to handle this, a common sense way, and no one thought of that.

 

On 12/14/2018 at 3:58 PM, Gamebreaker said:

 

What does any of that have to do with the conduct of the officers on duty? And the way they manhandled that child? There are depths that LEOs go to with minorities that they would never even consider with white people in this country. 

 

It never has anything to do with stuff but it needs to be pointed out in order to mask that they lack empathy. 

 

Another gross police act

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t like felony murder as a concept, and the way it’s being used in that instance @BenningRoadSkin is precisely why.  You were there when I shot that person, therefor you are responsible, is ridiculous at face value.  They should call it the whipping boy law.  Then immediately repeal it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2018 at 3:58 PM, Gamebreaker said:

 

What does any of that have to do with the conduct of the officers on duty? And the way they manhandled that child? There are depths that LEOs go to with minorities that they would never even consider with white people in this country. 

Sorry, with the site being wonky I just saw this.  I totally agree with your last statement.  I wish it weren't true but it is and it needs to be addressed.  Been watching a lot of LivePD lately and can't believe some of the stuff they do when the KNOW cameras are on them.  Then also how every single white chick pulled over for DUI seems to get kid gloves.  I also notice that apparent economic standing seems to have an effect on response along with color.

 

Now as to the video above, I think we can all agree that this video starts late into the incident (meaning everything wasn't fine 5 seconds beforehand).  I'd really like to see security footage or something.  Police don't get the benefit of the doubt from me as much as they used to.  I'm also not going to throw blame at them automatically especially when video doesn't show what led up to the event.  That said, I think it is safe to say the police were attempting to arrest the women.  If the women was concerned for the safety of her child, she should have let go of said child immediately.  It looks as though the police were trying to separate the two.  I don't know how long or what they had tried to do before the video started.  Based solely on what is in the video, I put more blame on the mother for putting the child in harms way.  

5 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

 

She was told she needed day care vouchers to continue having her child stay at the day care.

 

she waited four hours. There was also no seats.

 

Its disgusting that a nation that boasts about how rich and powerful it is actively hates the poor. This video is an example of it. Especially if you are poor and black.

 

There was another way to handle this, a common sense way, and no one thought of that.

As stated above, there isn't a way to know without seeing more video.  As for the other details, I don't even remember where I heard what I posted earlier.  It came on the tv while I was reading this thread.  I'm sure we can both find sources telling different stories.

 

5 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

It never has anything to do with stuff but it needs to be pointed out in order to mask that they lack empathy. 

You spelled apathy wrong.  /s

 

Being serious, it isn't a matter of lacking empathy.  I can have a different opinion of the events while still being empathetic. 

 

2 hours ago, Destino said:

I don’t like felony murder as a concept, and the way it’s being used in that instance @BenningRoadSkin is precisely why.  You were there when I shot that person, therefor you are responsible, is ridiculous at face value.  They should call it the whipping boy law.  Then immediately repeal it.

 

In this instance I agree with you.  I think felony murder is a good concept when used correctly but it is far too often abused.

 

I remember hearing a story a long time ago (not sure if real story or tv show) where someone had made some fake medicines and then sold them as the real thing.  When the fake meds were given, someone died because they didn't get what they needed.  The person who made the fake meds were charged with felony murder.  Their fraud directly caused a persons death.  In a case like that, charge felony murder.  But not in cases like above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.