Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

At urging of Minneapolis police, Hennepin EMS workers subdued dozens with a powerful sedative

Minneapolis police officers have repeatedly requested over the past three years that Hennepin County medical responders sedate people using the powerful tranquilizer ketamine, at times over the protests of those being drugged, and in some cases when no apparent crime was committed, a city report shows.

On multiple occasions, in the presence of police, Hennepin Healthcare EMS workers injected suspects of crimes and others who already appeared to be restrained, according to the report, and the ketamine caused heart or breathing failure, requiring them to be medically revived. Several people given ketamine had to be intubated.

These are among the findings of an investigation conducted by the Office of Police Conduct Review, a division of the city’s Department of Civil Rights. The draft report has been circulated narrowly within City Hall but not disseminated to the public. The Star Tribune has obtained a copy.

Click on the link for the full article

On 5/29/2018 at 1:35 PM, Renegade7 said:

Not sure I understand why you're drawing that kinda line.  White people shouldn't help other minority groups with racial equality issues unless they proclaim that there aren't any?  I think you posted that out of frustration over having that term thrown in your face, which is understandable, but your ultimatum isn't going to work, and you should know that.

This ?  

Is there a fat woman that does the morning national news ? 

Is there an ugly man that does the same job ? 

Would that be considered pretty priviledge ?  

But to answer your question... If they are doing well... why bother to help. There is no reason to. 

To continue... all of these folks are shady. 

Real people have no shame, that is who they are. 

Think about that last sentence. 

22 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

This ?  

Is there a fat woman that does the morning national news ? 

Is there an ugly man that does the same job ? 

Would that be considered pretty priviledge ?  

But to answer your question... If they are doing well... why bother to help. There is no reason to. 

To continue... all of these folks are shady. 

Real people have no shame, that is who they are. 

Think about that last sentence. 

I'm not a fan of that last sentence, real people have a line, some different places then others.

117 pages long thread and we're doing well?  Let me know when unarmed ugly people are 5 times as likely to get killed by police as unarmed pretty people.

You sound like you don't even agree on what white privelege is, let alone real.

Edited by Renegade7

I think the cop wanted to arrest the girl because she made her angry by yelling at her.  I think the female cop got way to aggressive too fast, but that’s how they are in the US.  There’s no rule that says they have to be kind and patient.  

That said, posting those videos seems like a mistake.  It looks like evidence that she assaulted police officers, plural, as in more than one.  

• Haha 1

On 5/29/2018 at 1:35 PM, Renegade7 said:

I think you posted that out of frustration over having that term thrown in your face, which is understandable, but your ultimatum isn't going to work, and you should know that.

You think I am white ? Hilarious. Never ever been thrown in my face. 

6 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

You think I am white ? Hilarious. Never ever been thrown in my face. 

Some of your responses, you coulda fooled me.  You're welcome to clarify if you want, but I'll ask again:  Do you agree with our definition of White Privilege and do you agree it is real?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I am usually wary of videos that show excessive force but not what led up to it.

In most cases the context of the larger situation, once realized, makes the original reactions out to be silly at best.

not always, but most cases.

refusing to identify yourself is a good way to wind up in jail, as is lying or being misleading about it. being pissy about it all certainly isn't usually a good decision.

generally a good idea to just have your ID on you.

On 6/20/2018 at 4:52 AM, Renegade7 said:

I'm not a fan of that last sentence, real people have a line, some different places then others.

117 pages long thread and we're doing well?  Let me know when unarmed ugly people are 5 times as likely to get killed by police as unarmed pretty people.

You sound like you don't even agree on what white privelege is, let alone real.

not to disagree with your overall point...... but i bet its true that ugly people are AT LEAST five times more likely to be killed by police as pretty people.   

...fairly hard to quantify, though 

7 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

not to disagree with your overall point...... but i bet its true that ugly people are AT LEAST five times more likely to be killed by police as pretty people.   

...fairly hard to quantify, though 

That one you coulda kept to yourself without any facts to back it up, because all your doing is unintentionally normalizing my point.

1 hour ago, Chew said:

What advice would you give a black man in 2018 America when it comes to talking to his young son about the police?

Do as they say even if you dont think it is right.  Always keep your hands in open view and move slowly.  It is a lot harder to file a complaint later if you are dead.

How many of the cops involved in these kinds of shootings were previously fired from other departments.  If there is a pattern there, should it not be investigated as to why it is so easy for them to find work at another department? Especially if they are fired for cause in the first place.  As an armed officer of the law, it doesn't seem to be an industry that would lend itself "multiple chances to get it right"

• Like 1

Report: Police officer fired after traffic stop involving his daughter’s boyfriend

LORAIN, Ohio — An Ohio police officer has been fired following an investigation into a traffic stop involving his daughter's boyfriend.

Fox 8 reports the incident took place on April 16, when Lorain police Patrolman John Kovach, a 26-year veteran of the force, initiated a traffic stop investigators determined was purely personal and an "abuse of power."

Dashcam video of the incident shows an agitated Kovach approach a stopped vehicle.

"You can get out," Kovach said.

"For what?" the driver asks.

"You're going to jail."

"For what?"

"Have a seat in my car. We'll make (expletive) up as we go."

Kovach later told investigators the driver was his daughter's boyfriend and that he did not approve of the relationship.

Police say Kovach found the boyfriend by tracing his daughter's computer to a friend's home in the neighborhood.

According to The Chronicle, the boyfriend did as he was asked and sat in Kovach's cruiser. Three other passengers were left in the stopped car.

The mother of two of the passengers came out of her nearby home. Kovach told the woman his daughter's computer was in her house. She initially gave him permission to search the home but later requested he come back with a warrant.

Kovach allegedly then threatened to give the woman's daughter a $300 ticket for not wearing a seat belt.

The mother says she is calling 911, and at this point Kovach noticed his daughter in the stopped vehicle. She initially refuses order to go with Kovach, saying she is 18 and cannot be arrested without cause, but eventually gets in the cruiser.

"You have to give me a reason, by law. Daddy, why are you pushing me? Why are you (expletive) pushing me? Why are you doing this?" she asks.

"Get in the car," Kovach orders.

While this is all going on, Kovach has reportedly been ignoring dispatchers trying to send him to a road rage incident.

“These actions are not acceptable for members of our police department and we felt it warranted immediate dismissal,” Safety-Service Director Dan Given said.

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 1