Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

9 hours ago, dfitzo53 said:

I disagree with you frequently, as many on here do, but even I wouldn't have expected that from you.

What for calling out someone for wanting people to die? Frankly given your post history I'm surprised you are defending Sinister. (BTW why did that surprise you? I generally call out people in this forum when they call for or wish for the death of their fellow Americans). I'll head back to exile now, but death wishes usually are good at dragging me back.

Edited by nonniey
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, nonniey said:

What for calling out someone for wanting people to die? Frankly given your post history I'm surprised you are defending Sinister. 

Didn't go exactly like you planned, did it? :ols: (aka the sky is blue)

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, nonniey said:

What for calling out someone for wanting people to die? Frankly given your post history I'm surprised you are defending Sinister. 

We both know what I'm talking about, so there's no sense in playing games.  Suggesting that peaceful cops ought to be the ones to die rather than simply saying that Sin was in the wrong is a new low.

I can't believe I literally had to suggest an appropriate replacement behavior to a grown man like I do with my five-year-old.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, nonniey said:

I generally call out out people in this forum when they call for or wish for the death of their fellow Americans).

Yeah... They  (cops that attack peacelful protesters and reporters/journalists)are not Americans. They belong to the United States of Trump

Spoiler

db3d9a52973bec7907dd13e15aa417d757277692

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Bad!  NO!   

We are not going to be wishing death on various police officers, nor entering morbid discussions on exactly which ones we'd prefer be killed.  This isn't 8chan.   Also the discussion of these protests has moved to the other thread. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

LOL ... just got up and putting Junks on again and within the first 10 minutes it's basically a repeat of yesterday.

JP is keeping it real and gets it yet again  mentioning the protest right outside his house and he wish he had joined in had he known.

EB pointing out how great Tucker is.

Lurch is hyping up how FOX news is showing everything and CNN is one sided.  

Now EB and Lurch basically trying to team up against JP and he's putting them in their place and calling them out at every chance.

I don't think Cakes has made a peep this entire show yet.

It all really started when Lurch said "I don't want to make it political but..." and made it complete political.

• Like 3

Thank goodness JP still has decency, I think Cakes is with him, but unfortunately doesn't like to participate in these discussions. 

Well, I'll continue to listen to Sheehan who is trying his hardest to stay away from the subject today lol.

Edited by spjunkies

LOL my son was watching a show and it ended and The Junks is back on now and the part it's at, I swear JP brought it up because of a Tweet I sent to them.  Or I'm guessing a bunch of people sent them tweets similar to what I did.  He flat out said people tweeted about the Bad Apple comment to Lurch lol.  That was me!

EDIT:

Oh lordy now EB is saying he's a victim too because he's been spit on because he's in an interracial marriage.  These calls gon be good.

EDIT2:

EB clearly talking about my tweet too lol - "I was being attacked because I didn't know what to say!"

Edited by purbeast
  • Like 2

Ya know what, as much as I want to say there's a talk radio thread, I support tearing these sports folks apart for finally running out of sports material and showing their true colors on this particular topic.

Stay in your lane, homie.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Ya know what, as much as I want to say there's a talk radio thread, I support tearing these sports folks apart for finally running out of sports material and showing their true colors on this particular topic.

Stay in your lane, homie.

I know I was debating if it is off topic here.  It is and it isn't.  I mean they are the #1 sports show locally, but they are actually talking about the subject matter of this thread.

Mind blowing to me how EB keeps doubling down on stupid.  He once again said how he's been looked at funny when going into a store with his wife.  

Yeah, because the way he gets looked at for being in an asian/white relationship is the same as being grilled for being black and people are worried you might steal something.

Hell for 4+ years when I was younger I dated a black girl and I'm white.  I got looked at funny quite a few times but I would never compare it to what people who are black have gone through their entire life.  Because it's not comparable.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

Hell for 4+ years when I was younger I dated a black girl and I'm white.  I got looked at funny quite a few times but I would never compare it to what people who are black have gone through their entire life.  Because it's not comparable.

It’s not comparable but it’s still a thing that shouldn’t happen no matter who or why. So it’s not really an excuse that it doesn’t exist. It’s just a fact that on a lesser level it happens to people other than just minorities. I don’t know what EBs point is, but the fact that people look at him funny doesn’t really change anything at all. I don’t get that one. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Naw let ‘em talk so I know who to keep my money away from. They aren’t fooling anyone when they keep stepping in it like this. 

They killing themselves and don't even realize it yet.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

It’s not comparable but it’s still a thing that shouldn’t happen no matter who or why. So it’s not really an excuse that it doesn’t exist. It’s just a fact that on a lesser level it happens to people other than just minorities. I don’t know what EBs point is, but the fact that people look at him funny doesn’t really change anything at all. I don’t get that one. 

Him being stared at funny 4 times in 30 years is COMPLETELY irrelevant to what is going on right now, which is why he should have never brought it up.  He brought it up to kind of say "I get it and understand since I've been through it" which is just false.

• Like 2

Just now, purbeast said:

Him being stared at funny 4 times in 30 years is COMPLETELY irrelevant to what is going on right now, which is why he should have never brought it up.  He brought it up to kind of say "I get it and understand since I've been through it" which is just false.

Yea see that’s what people call privilege. Something benign happens to you once or twice and you think it’s comparable to 200 years of history for an entire race of people. I probably won’t even turn this **** back on because of y’all. I appreciate it, disappointing as it is. 

• Like 1