Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

8 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

It's amazing how well organized this ANTIFA Org is. Can't find their main or satellite HQs. All the money Soros throws at them and can't find a money trail. It's almost like just because you can track down Proud Boys and KKK folks down online and even link them to Admin people who repost their stuff or worse, that we would do the same for ANTIFA.

Illuminati level **** going on. We swear they are real, but damn. They are so smart that we can never nail it down. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, visionary said:

1. the concept of legal authority has been pissed on & ripped apart by this president and his contingent of republican eunuchs in the senate

2. is the whole damn point. anyone he accuses of being Antifa will be Antifa

I’m sorry but I’m furious at the out of town group that rolled into Richmond last night and destroyed parts of the city, left officers /firefighters injured,  blocked emergency services intentionally from getting to a child inside a burning building to The point where the police had force their way through so fireman could get the child out.  They almost burned a bus driver alive but she thankfully got out.   Friday we were upset then about destruction and expectEd actions to be taken but none were.    Cops were severely outnumbered and were screaming through scanners they needed help and that it was a desperate situation.  This was absolutely premeditated.  The extremist group bragged about the chaos and destruction on twitter.  Numerous black owned businesses were trashed and now closed indefinitely if not for good. 

Edited by RichmondRedskin88
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

7 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

I’m sorry but I’m furious at the out of town group that rolled into Richmond last night and destroyed parts of the city, left officers /firefighters injured,  blocked emergency services intentionally from getting to a child inside a burning building to The point where the police had force their way through so fireman could get the child out.  They almost burned a bus driver alive but she thankfully got out.   Friday we were upset then about destruction and expectEd actions to be taken but none were.   This was absolutely premeditated.  Numerous black owned businesses were trashed and now closed indefinitely if not for good. 

They probably should've torn down Confederate statues instead...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

They probably should've torn down Confederate statues instead...

You may find this humorous but Richmonders don’t.   Last night had nothing to do with statues.  Sure they were obvious targets but this was a absolute domestic terrorist attack.  The rioters shot a random guy in his car and he is in critical condition in mcv.  Parts of VCU burned.  Entire sections burned and looted.  Our city had peaceful protest vigil today that showed what this city is. We’re tired of being the center every ****ing idiot extremist group.  If you think statues will change that it won’t.  Richmond will always be considered the South no matter what it does.  Richmond has moved on and progressed.  Then every time there’s a fight about race, guns, etc these ****ing POS extremists drag our city into it.  Stay the **** out of our city if you are coming for a fight because our city is fed up of being used as a platform.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Sure it has

Don’t you dare try tell me about my city bro. I’ve lived here most of my life.  Richmond is one of the most diverse cities in the state.  The universities are the most diverse in the state.  There is every kind of business here with all kinds of backgrounds.  Our protests are calm when they have happened.  You may get some vandalism but that’s whatever.  Usually it’s just one idiot doing it for the hell out of it.  These freaking nuts that come in here and try to terrorize our people to make a statement other with giant ass gun rallies or this BS of burning our city have pushed our limit.  We’re fed up with being used and having to clean up the aftermath.  This is Our **** ing home.  Not theirs.  THIS IS OUR HOME. You don’t bring a fight into our home. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Don’t you dare try tell me about my city bro. I’ve lived here most of my life.  Richmond is one of the most diverse cities in the state.  The universities are the most diverse in the state.  There is every kind of business here with all kinds of backgrounds.  Our protests are calm when they have happened.  You may get some vandalism but that’s whatever.  Usually it’s just one idiot doing it for the hell out of it.  These freaking nuts that come in here and try to terrorist our people other with giant ass gun rallies or this BS of burning our city have pushed our limit.  We’re fed up with being used and having to clean up the aftermath.  This is Our **** ing home.  Not theirs.  THIS IS OUR HOME. You don’t bring a fight into our home. 

Careful- you’ll be labeled a racist and have no room to have an opinion on any part of the things going on.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Spit it out!

You see it all over the place- White people cannot comment on it and say that both the cop are wrong and should be jailed/death row and the rioting and looting are wrong without being told They have no room to comment because they haven’t experienced what the black community has.  And yes, I’ve seen it spread in numerous threads and places that your essentially a closet racist if you don’t agree with everything going on 100% because “we’re the problem” 

theres really nothing to spit out.

Edited by steve09ru