Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar up next

NASMTrainer

Originally posted by NoCalMike

is it normal for online breaks to kick in every so often with a "we'll return to spotstalk 980 online stay with us" while listening online?

yes, it happens all the time but they always make it to the talk before it starts, you wont miss anything

He is at a loss for words, he was asked waht needed to be done and he's at a loss.

It didn't seem that they had prepared for the game. Lavar- I disagree, the defense took a step forward, it's not my job to worry about the O. There were a few things we could do better but as a whole our D was better.

Originally posted by Skin-N-NY

He is at a loss for words, he was asked waht needed to be done and he's at a loss.

It didn't seem that they had prepared for the game. Lavar- I disagree, the defense took a step forward, it's not my job to worry about the O. There were a few things we could do better but as a whole our D was better.

I agree, except for the lack of a pass rush

I saw no pressure by the front 4, Am i missing something- He said they had decent pressure on Quincy.

Maybe that's the problem...these guys are in denial.

Pressure from the front four???????????? Do these guys watch the tapes on Monday, or are they watching Regis??

He asked if the O has stage fright on game day or do you guys kick their ass at practice and Lavar said that they never go up against the first team in practice.

Well thats the problem, the O hasent had to practice against a top notch D, it's always the scrubs and because of that, they are not prepared

A question about how they watch film and he says that each unit watches their own film and the coaches are in the room with them.

Said Spurrior IS NOT in the room watching film with the D

Archived