Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

April 1st Office Pranks

Spaceman Spiff

Why are you so evil? :)

Lol, I can't remember where I saw it, but I recently read this was a good prank to pull. I can't imagine the look on people's faces when they bite into a "cream" donut, only to taste mayo. I know I would not be a happy camper.

The ol' Windows desktop screen cap trick works pretty well for those who know nothing about computers...

remapping their keyboard is even more fun if you know how

especially if you can get their username to spell out something funny

though most of the things we thought were "funny" 10 years ago when we did office pranks would probably get us fired today :(

Buy some plain donuts and coat them in baking soda or baking powder. Let the co-workers chow down on some "powdered donuts". :D

I'm actually surprised somebody hasn't started selling those and become a staple on American breakfast tables

Buy some plain donuts and coat them in baking soda or baking powder. Let the co-workers chow down on some "powdered donuts". :D

I'm actually surprised somebody hasn't started selling those and become a staple on American breakfast tables

remapping their keyboard is even more fun if you know how

especially if you can get their username to spell out something funny

though most of the things we thought were "funny" 10 years ago when we did office pranks would probably get us fired today :(

Another twist on that is to get into someone's autocorrect settings in MS-Word and change everyday words to something funny/inappropriate. 

For instance, every time they type the word 'the' it could autocorrect to something else. It's even better if you put a little thought into it and make it so it'll work gramatically.  

Several years ago, my boss had been on the road for a few weeks and was coming back to the office.  ( was not April Fools but was a good prank anyways)

so while he was gone, we got some drywall, tape, putty, sanding gear and paint.

We ended up drywalling his office door in, painting it and placing a table with a vase in front.

Poor guy came back and was quite confused to say the least and it took him a bit to realize the joke.

- do nothing, but write "April Fool's" on post it and put on everyone's computer screen.  Will drive them crazy trying to figure it out.

In general I really dislike April Fool's day.  But this.  This is great.

A bit disappointed that there was no major or minor ES Stadium April Fool attempts this year. So many opportunities! Cousins' trade. McCloughin talked into hiring Vinny for new expanded staff. Redskins Brees trade talk heats up. Etc.

For shame!

As to all of you who keep protesting how you hate April Fool's Day I can only surmise that you are both easily tricked and quickly embarrassed.

A bit disappointed that there was no major or minor ES Stadium April Fool attempts this year. So many opportunities! Cousins' trade. McCloughin talked into hiring Vinny for new expanded staff. Redskins Brees trade talk heats up. Etc.

For shame!

As to all of you who keep protesting how you hate April Fool's Day I can only surmise that you are both easily tricked and quickly embarrassed.

I'm guessing you haven't checked all your toilets yet have you. ES did a special group project for you. :)

I wouldn't say "easily" fooled. I usually don't even think about pranks and things on AFD.  Not my thing. Embarrassed?  I don't know any of you personally with the exception of a few I've met over the years so I don't think I'm going to go running and crying to anyone.  So...have fun.

Archived