Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 NCAA March Madness

AsburySkinsFan

I haven't really been into college bball for awhile now. Since Mason maybe (I mean spent my summers at their camps and our dad would sneak us down front row of the students section during games (but he wouldn't let us watch R-rated movies. Never understood that. The **** we would hear down there...) that's how much they mattered. Still blows my mind that George ****ing Mason got to that Final 4, MY George Mason made it there.

Anyway, yeah, being an NBA fan, it's gotten gotten harder and herder to watch college ball. The difference in quality of play is just mind numbing. Almost sickening even.

(The death of the ACC, the REAL ACC had a big part in it too. Basically my college bball version of steroids. Took me a long time and and the Nats to get me back into baseball--right up there with basketball as love #1a and love #1b. Don't see how I ever forgive the death of the REAL ACC--Notre Dame

But tell you what, that ending to that Georgia State/Baylor game is why I'm gonna watch the tourney. One and done is just fun. Where else you gonna see the coaches son nail the game winning 3 while his dad falls off his stool with his blown achillies and rolls around in joy.

I think the early rounds of the tourney are the BIGGEST and PUREST form of amateur athletics we have left in this country. Just love it. A #14 beating a #3 on a game-winning desperation shot is as pure as it gets for something that big.

I cried my eyes out...what a game! And you're spot-on...that's what it's all about.

That was some NBA Officiating there. That wasn't even close to a goaltend. Refs got money on UCLA or something?

Depends on if the player touched the ball before it had a chance to graze the rim or not. From one review it looked like the SMU player touched the ball before it hit the rim - which is a goaltend.  If ithat player didn't touch and grabbed the rebound as the ball was coming off of the rim - that's a bad bad bad call.

Either way...SMU shouldn't have let it come down to that. Terrible turnover with 30 seconds or so to play and what the heck were they doing in that last 10 seconds?

Archived