Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "DC" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

On 12/6/2019 at 8:48 PM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It’s only 5 episodes? That seems like a lot to get thru in a short amount of time

Judging by the first episode, there's not really much storytelling going on.  They did all that in the lead up.  Now it's just get all the people in the same place and let the mayhem rip.  Haven't seen Ep. 2 yet though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So, this is an article on The Green Arrow Series. Warning it contains spoilers. 

https://screenrant.com/dc-arrow-shocking-predictable-moments/

I just finished watching this series and I'll say that it did a good job in the first, i'll say 4 seasons being so good to draw me in to the point that I wanted to finish it, but the last 2 or so were so dull that it was dreadfull to finish. Season 7 was ok except for the "flash forwards" which were just confusing and not really understandable. 

I also finished the Flash series which was way better (mainly since it has more comedy moments in it) and the villains are more believable. I'm currently watching Supergirl. And I think I'd rank them 

1. Flash

2. Early Green Arrow

3. Black Lightning

4. SuperGirl

5. Late Green Arrow. 

Hopefully I can watch the batgirl series on netflix soon so I can continue watching these series in my off time. 

Edited by Thinking Skins
  • Like 1

Part of the problem with the Arrow series is that, with the sequence of major villians in the first three, maybe 4 seasons or kinda went off a cliff and it was like minor dudes that Green Arrow should be able to wype the floor with we're beating him. Like dude just beat all these guys and gals from the league is assassins and now he's having trouble with street thugs because they know him and are mad? 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...