Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Marvel" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

17 hours ago, TK said:

Damn Marvel/Disney+ got sneaky. 

Go to Disney+ & search for the Marvel One Shot. It's about 13 minutes long. There's two post credits scenes.

Thank me later. :) 

Well worth it. Very funny!

17 hours ago, TK said:

Go to Disney+ & search for the Marvel One Shot. It's about 13 minutes long. There's two post credits scenes.

17 hours ago, TK said:

14 minutes ago, TK said:

One each for both post credit scene? :P 

And one for good measure, apparently 

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

And one for good measure, apparently 

I counted them as 2 different scenes since they broke them up. that "Not Now" line had me rolling

I had a boat.... :ols: 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

22 minutes ago, TK said:

I counted them as 2 different scenes since they broke them up. that "Not Now" line had me rolling

I had a boat.... :ols: 

I laughed my ass off. That was a perfect casting job

Spoiler

Sam Rockwell as Justin Hammer 

These memes arent even inappropriate since the mcu has basically told us that Aunt May has no purpose other than being a punchline about how hot she is. Would be awesome if she had anything at all to do with Peter’s life, acted as a moral compass, gave him advice, served as a motivation for Peter etc. nope it’s just “**** she’s hot and everybody knows it”

We didn’t even get to find out her reaction to him being Spider-Man which should have been an important moment, it also was treated as a joke, just “what the ____” movie ends and then she’s cool with it by the next movie. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

These memes arent even inappropriate since the mcu has basically told us that Aunt May has no purpose other than being a punchline about how hot she is. Would be awesome if she had anything at all to do with Peter’s life, acted as a moral compass, gave him advice, served as a motivation for Peter etc. nope it’s just “**** she’s hot and everybody knows it”

We didn’t even get to find out her reaction to him being Spider-Man which should have been an important moment, it also was treated as a joke, just “what the ____” movie ends and then she’s cool with it by the next movie. 

grumpy-old-man-gif.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/1/2021 at 6:44 PM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Were people clamoring for more Aunt May screentime?  lol  I dont think anybody really gives a crap about Aunt May or wants these movies spending any time on how she feels about stuff. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Were people clamoring for more Aunt May screentime?  lol  I dont think anybody really gives a crap about Aunt May or wants these movies spending any time on how she feels about stuff. 

she doesn’t need more screen time but it’s how she’s written in the screen time she does get. She’s a punchline rather than being written in any way that pushes Peter in some way, like every other Aunt May has been

52 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

she doesn’t need more screen time but it’s how she’s written in the screen time she does get. She’s a punchline rather than being written in any way that pushes Peter in some way, like every other Aunt May has been

Well, Happy served that role in Far From Home, and looks as if Dr. Strange does in this one. So she's a much more minor character in this reboot.

52 minutes ago, Hersh said:

It took 5 episodes of What If for them to jump the shark. They need to let this concept die after this season is done. 

Love the what If series. This latest episode was phenomenal imo. Super fun way for exploring the multiverse..

2 hours ago, Hersh said:

It took 5 episodes of What If for them to jump the shark. They need to let this concept die after this season is done. 

That Dr. Strange episode though was dark AF--makes you wonder if that's a preview for Multiverse of Madness?

2 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Love the what If series. This latest episode was phenomenal imo. Super fun way for exploring the multiverse..

I enjoyed the first 3 shows, but there were so many holes in the ending of the last one that it was annoying. All of a sudden zombie Thanos was in Wakanda and had a bunch of infinity stones?