Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Marvel" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)


BRAVEONAWARPATH
 Share

Recommended Posts

I thought Black Widow was a very enjoyable movie.  Definitely a different vibe than your typical marvel fare but appropriate.  Particularly liked Dave Harbour's character.  

 

I am glad it wasn't me that paid for it.

Edited by KAOSkins
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

 


it’s a continuation of making mcu Peter Parker a weak little ****. Does his life really fall apart because people know his identity? The entire world has known nearly all of the Avengers’ identities for over a decade. Is Peter really that different? I’m sure it is because he was inconvenienced on a date and he can’t handle it. 
 

such a weak motive for doing this. And of course he will need other Spider-Men to help clean up his mess like he always needs others to help him. 
 

I am not happy about them doing a SpiderVerse with such a bad version of Spider-Man  

30 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I've watched it about 1000 times. Sadly no. However, what is this?

image.png.11a6226b6be8e2219ef6161c19582046.png


Lizard from The Amazing Spider-Man 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

it’s a continuation of making mcu Peter Parker a weak little ****. Does his life really fall apart because people know his identity? The entire world has known nearly all of the Avengers’ identities for over a decade. Is Peter really that different? I’m sure it is because he was inconvenienced on a date and he can’t handle it. 
 

such a weak motive for doing this. And of course he will need other Spider-Men to help clean up his mess like he always needs others to help him. 
 

I am not happy about them doing a SpiderVerse with such a bad version of Spider-Man  

He's what? 17? I was a mess at 17. They do a great job of making him flawed and vulnerable. They make him human--they make them all human. I'm as excited for this and Multiverse of Madness as I was for Infinity War/Endgame.

 

And it is a moral imperative to bring Charlie Cox's Daredevil and Jon Bernthal's Punisher into the MCU. Both those actors were so good in those roles.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hate this Spider-Man. Has nothing to do with him being a younger. He is just is a weak and poor iteration of the character. 
 

seems likely that Doc saying “hello Peter” will cut to Tom Holland looking confused as to how this guy knows who he is and then he will turn around and realize he was talking to the Raimi Spider-Man standing behind him and that will be our introduction to Tobey. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Dr. Strange doing all this so people don’t know he is Spider-Man makes absolutely no sense. There gotta be more to this. 

Agree..it seems strange...

Pun not intended..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

 

 

 

Also this kind of looks like an adaptation of the One More Day storyline???

 

 

 

So you're saying there's a chance we might finally get Mephisto? lol

Edited by drowland
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, drowland said:

 

So you're saying there's a chance we might finally get Mephisto? lol

 

One can hope since it was thought by some that was who Evan Peter's was in WandaVision before the reveal...but maybe Doctor Strange plays that role in this movie (like maybe MJ or Aunt May almost die) and that's why Peter goes to Strange (to beg Strange to make people forget who he is). 

 

 

Edited by The Evil Genius
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Hersh said:

They make Tom Holland sound so whiny in the trailer. They've taken character development out of his story. 


He’s just the worst.

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Dr. Strange doing all this so people don’t know he is Spider-Man makes absolutely no sense. There gotta be more to this. 


yeah that doesn’t make sense. Makes both Peter and Strange look bad if this is the reason they cause all this chaos  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:


He’s just the worst.

 

I think if they asked him to act in a different way, he would do fine. I think this is more about the directors wanting this version of spiderman. But I could be wrong. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hersh said:

They make Tom Holland sound so whiny in the trailer. They've taken character development out of his story. 

 

They're developing the character in a way you don't like, not that they've taken it away.

 

But it's really been a short time in canon between Civil War and No Way Home.  And he got snapped for 5 years, so he's still a teenager and thus acts like one.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...