Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Marvel" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

On 5/3/2021 at 2:16 PM, JCB said:

Man, oh man, I hope they nail the casting for the FF. I need me some Victor Von Doom.

I want them to start with young Franklin and Valeria already in existence, too. And skip the whole origin thing. 

Doom ruling over Latveria, beefing with Reed and Valeria loving the guy. 

It's gonna be almost 5 years since they announced Mahersala Ali as Blade before we actually see that. If you're that far off, I don't know why you bother even saying anything.  I read a rumor they may be in front of cameras in late 2021, but I'll believe it when i see it.  I'll be very surprised if this movie comes out before 2023-2024.  Unless they jam it in somewhere, they've got their schedule out to 2023 already.  Nothing's carved in stone, there's always flexibility to move things around, but we'll see.

6 hours ago, justice98 said:

It's gonna be almost 5 years since they announced Mahersala Ali as Blade before we actually see that. If you're that far off, I don't know why you bother even saying anything.  I read a rumor they may be in front of cameras in late 2021, but I'll believe it when i see it.  I'll be very surprised if this movie comes out before 2023-2024.  Unless they jam it in somewhere, they've got their schedule out to 2023 already.  Nothing's carved in stone, there's always flexibility to move things around, but we'll see.

The Blade movie is interesting.  From what I read Marvel wasn't looking to cast Blade and it didn't sound like it was something they had in the pipeline.  Ali reached out to Feige and pitched him on the concept and how he would portray the character and Marvel went with it.  Not sure they have a director yet. 

10 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Going to have to get a new Quake as the actress is one of the powerpuff girls, on the cw show.

Not necessarily.

Look at The Rock. He works seemingly 6 gigs at a time. Could pull off being Quake and a Powderpuff girl (which I don’t foresee lasting for too long)