Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Marvel" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

3 hours ago, drowland said:

FYI there's a mid credit scene this episode.  Another good one!

Does this mean I’ve missed others?  The whole 5 minute credits (or whatever) sapped my desire to wait and see previously...

4 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Does this mean I’ve missed others?  The whole 5 minute credits (or whatever) sapped my desire to wait and see previously...

Nah this is the first time I think they've done it.  I usually scroll through it to see.

• Thanks 1

Charlie Cox is supposedly in Spider Man 3

Kristen Ritter is supposed to show up in She Hulk.

Jon Bernthal IS the Punisher.

Vincent d'Onfrio IS the Kingpin.

How they nailed all of those roles...and botched Iron Fist so badly...

I'm not a comic book person; so don't know much about all these characters.  I'm in the minority but I think this show is weak.  I hate the Wanda TV reality.  The only good parts are the reality parts.  I have grown to actually hate Wanda.  Vision is my favorite in this show.   With 2 more episodes; don't see how they wrap this all up.

I personally think WandaVision will end up being the weakest of all the Disney+ shows.

• Confused 1
  i was re-watching avengers endgame not long after it came out when i first thought of this idea about the mouse turning on the time machine in the van to bring back antman and the way that segment is put together...t seemed so unlikely and for everything to hinge upon it and i wondered if it wasn't an accident, but maybe some conscious force influencing it...like a dr. strange move via time-magic, kept secret, as part of the 'only one time and one way we win' process

i never saw anything on such an idea in the media, but as i've been reading up on new new slate of marvel stuff and it's multiverse and multidimensional themes in many of the projects i thought of the mouse again and wonder if that me be one of those little marvel eggs that we come back to and find out there's more to the story......maybe scott gets temp control over rodents somehow and then strange erases it from their memory becuase time travel reasons

i realize this could have gone in several of the trump threads
  • Like 1

Interesting episode. Was waiting for white vision to show up. Really nice backstory added to Wanda showing what happened prior to Age of Ultron. I like the build up of Wanda being this mythical person finally revealing her name since they have the rights again. 

seems like this is going to end on a cliffhanger tho with just minor story arcs complete and continue in the Dr Strange movie. I hate that I know this because it kills suspense but apparently Wanda is a big part of that. I wish they didn’t announce stuff so far in advance sith so much detail 

• Like 2

What are the odds Suri made a backup of Visions memory during Infinity War while

trying to remove the mine stone. She was worried about all the different connections while she was working. 

Could be a way they keep OG vision going after this. Is he more interested in a vision that exists but doesn’t love Wanda or remember the avengers etc 

My thinking is this show will end setting up Wanda, now the Scarlet Witch as a villian who's turned on humanity.  I mean the people she trusted the most (Cap and Widow) are gone.  Her Vision will be gone and her kids will probably be gone when the hex breaks.  Only person left I guess is Clint who she had a connection with.  She sure as heck doesn't trust Sword.  Or maybe Strange will show up and tell her to knock it off because she's screwing up the universe which will play into that movie.  Whatever they do I'm sure it'll be an emotional ending to the show from Wanda and Vision's stand point and not the happy ending she wants.  I'm not 100% sure Agatha is a villian as much as she's just confused and afraid of Wanda's powers.  Hayward might be the only real villian of the show.  

15 hours ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

This could be Marvel's first real bomb. That poster, especially with that smiling kid on the left...just feels like a cross between the horrible Inhumans series and a cheesy 70's Super Friends episode.

19 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

This could be Marvel's first real bomb. That poster, especially with that smiling kid on the left...just feels like a cross between the horrible Inhumans series and a cheesy 70's Super Friends episode.

That looks fan made...and with "calendar" added to the bottom. 

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Too late to introduce him probably but I was hoping Mephisto showed up in WandaVision. 

Ep9 has a lot to accomplish but I doubt Wanda ends up being a big bad after all of this. 

she won’t be the villain and neither will Agatha. She just seems curious and like she’s been pushing Wanda to find out how she creates this place and ends with her realizing she’s the Scarlett Witch. Don’t see Magneto or any X-men showing up at this point but I definitely see it ending on a cliffhanger with Wanda’s fate up in the air probably after she messes with reality again to stop a Vision v Vision battle or something. Wouldnt shock me to see it end with both Visions merged, the hex gone with all citizens returned to normal closing all main story arcs but Wanda is gone and nobody knows what happened to her. She’s presumed dead. Then at the very end Dr Strange shows up implying he will look into it or giving a hint that she isn’t dead 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1