Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Marvel" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

Awesome show so far. Great concept full of mystery and intrigue. I love the old shows so it was great seeing how they’ve incorporated that into things especially because it gives Olsen and Bettany actual chances to shine compared to what they have been asked to do in Avengers.

Can’t wait to see where it goes from here 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It was cool to see the people getting snapped back into existence, and the massive confusion. But I am disappointed that it didn't get really weird--like the dude into a little autoerotic asphyxiation? So he's in his apartment got his belt around his neck, about to do his thing, gets snapped out of existence. What happens to him when he gets snapped back? He's going to appear, butt-assed naked in an apartment...with someone new in the apartment.

Just imagine, you're sitting there just chillin in your apartment and POOF, random naked dude shows up.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Another awesome episode. I predicted early into this one he would come back but I didn’t see them recasting him as the X-men version and I wonder what the actual ramifications of that are. Is that just for the viewers or does it mean something in-world 

Opens up a bevy of possibilities...does Multiverse of Madness introduce them?

• Like 1

Very House of M'ish right? Makes sense now that the not so secret now big upcoming cameo allegedly will be 

Spoiler

Dr. Strange

Also starting to think that Agnes really is Agatha Harkness as some people have been guessing.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Pissed off Wanda Maximoff is by far the best Wanda Maximoff

i loved how the mentioned she would have beaten Thanos all by herself. I’m glad that’s common knowledge. Seems this will be a way they ground her for future Avengers movies tho since she is so much more powerful than the others 

also, why does Rambeau act so odd whenever Captain Marvel is brought up? 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I guess that could make sense as the reason. She just found out about her mom

tho and she was snapped so it’s not like she would have much knowledge of that. 

Or she felt she had the power to save her? It's another avenue to be explored.

I had my reservations about this show when they announced it, but, damn. It's fantastic. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

also, why does Rambeau act so odd whenever Captain Marvel is brought up? 

I guess because Carol was kind of an aunt to her.  I've only watched the Captain Marvel movie once though, and that was when it was in theaters.  I didn't catch a lot of nuance in their relationship.

• Like 1
On 2/6/2021 at 1:23 PM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I guess that could make sense as the reason. She just found out about her mom

tho and she was snapped so it’s not like she would have much knowledge of that. 

I assume Monica was briefed on what happened over the 5 years she was gone and maybe she felt if Marvel had shown up during IW she could have stopped the snap to begin with and Monica could have been there to say goodbye to her mother.

But yeah, so many questions from this show.  Monica said she knew someone and looked like she was about to text when they were talking about astrophysicists or something.  Is it Reed Richards?  Who's the missing person that brought Woo and Monica to West View to begin with?  Woo referred to them as he.  

Edited by drowland
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, drowland said:

But yeah, so many questions from this show.  Monica said she knew someone and looked like she was about to text when they were talking about astrophysicists or something.  Is it Reid Richards?  Who's the missing person that brought Wong and Monica to West View to begin with?  Wong refered to them as he.  

I thought Monica was talking about Darcy when she said that line, but I was confused by it too.  Maybe she was talking about Selvig or Jane Foster?  It seemed like Darcy knew who she was talking about from her reaction.

• Like 1

this w/v series is one of the best marvel efforts to date imo

love it so far---great seeing the actors get to show off their skills more in those roles

• Like 4
22 hours ago, drowland said:

But yeah, so many questions from this show.  Monica said she knew someone and looked like she was about to text when they were talking about astrophysicists or something.  Is it Reid Richards?  Who's the missing person that brought Wong and Monica to West View to begin with?  Wong refered to them as he.  

Rumors are that its 

Spoiler

Rhodey Rhodes/War Machine. 

16 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I am always down for an odd couple buddy hero series.  Lethal Weapon, Psych, Scrubs, it always works.

I posted to someone on Twitter that if Kevin Feige came out with a series about Professor X farting in a bathtub, I'd watch every episode. Their product is just ****ting gold right now.

On 2/7/2021 at 10:37 AM, Jumbo said:

this w/v series is one of the best marvel efforts to date imo

Yeah, this isn't like saying the Mandalorian is the best thing Star Wars has put out since Rogue One, either. Marvel content has been very good--and WandaVision just continues that brilliance. ****, it's only Monday.

• Like 2

Quicksilver with the line of the night 

“I got shot in the street like a punk” 

also loved: 

“what happened to your accent” 

“what happened to yours?”

thank you, she tried less with each movie and now doesn’t even bother with an accent lol

but he’s almost like her conscience. He knows what’s going on and can give it to her straight even though she doesn’t always like it. 

He always reveals a lot in his lines. so it seems like she changed him because bringing back the one from reality was too painful. So perhaps even subconsciously she pulled one in from a Multi-verse? Is that why some of his memories are the same and some are different because some paths and events they took were different?

Other notes: the kids have hereditary powers. That’s a first for MCU and more in-line with X-men/mutants 

The loved the House of M cover costumes for these two as Halloween costumes 

C8622B72-9B2B-4E18-9314-32C519479D73.thumb.jpeg.ca3d6d2d9a29e5733bcb666a4219be0c.jpeg