Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Marvel" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

18 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

His daughter sounds like a spoiled brat.

Maybe. She sounds like someone who is slightly off and is being taken advantage of from reading other stories.

I like that Kevin Smith offered him a place to stay (his own home) and even said let you fans buy you a house and give you money. He'd be a millionaire instantly again if there was ever a Kickstarter for him. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Maybe. She sounds like someone who is slightly off and is being taken advantage of from reading other stories.

Could be. The fact that she yells and cries to him when she doesn't get her way though...

2 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

While it's sad to hear about Stan Lee, he's 95. How much longer does he really have.

He has scheduled cameos in the next 174 marvel movies.

Edit..also why do I always forget about GOTG movies when we talk Marvel. Both are more fun than the Iron Man and Spiderman movies.

Edited by The Evil Genius

3 minutes ago, justice98 said:
  • I might have to go full Infinity War blackout until next Friday.  I already probably know (or think I know) way too much, but I need to preserve some miniscule element of surprise and wonder.

I have tickets for April 28 matinee. Once next week hits, I may go full black out too.

On 4/16/2018 at 6:53 PM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

There should be early screens/initial reactions coming soon right?

Reactions can go up Monday the 23rd.  The review embargo lifts on Tuesday the 24th.  Apparently they've been doing early screenings but have only been showing the first 30 minutes of the film.  

8 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

AntMan is little more than a gimmick anyway. Do hope he isn’t too relevant in this movie 

I think it would be cool if he plays a big part or is a key figure. You know, like he's a normal guy, no real super powers. But then so is Hawkeye and Widow.

4 hours ago, Zguy28 said:

Antman is little more than a gimmick anyway. Do hope he isn't too relevant in this movie.

I like the way they portrayed him in Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes. As a militant pacifist who was convinced that all villains could be rehabilitated. That was funny as hell. They should incorporate that in the live action stuff. 

Also, he dates Wasp, who is a complete babe. Not bad for a gimmick.

Edited by Mournblade
  • Like 1