Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CSN - Report: Joe Barry to be named Redskins' defensive coordinator

HapHaszard

Ok, I gotta say, we've added like 4-5 new starters and are already working on depth.  The defensive roster looks much better than it did last year.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that Joe Barry can coach.  For the love of God, I hope he can coach.  

Me to VOR, me to.

HTTR!

Ok, I gotta say, we've added like 4-5 new starters and are already working on depth. The defensive roster looks much better than it did last year.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that Joe Barry can coach. For the love of God, I hope he can coach.

I agree. On paper It looks like we have more talent than the Chargers did. I also like our other coaching hires. I think this defense will look much, much different.

Ok, I gotta say, we've added like 4-5 new starters and are already working on depth.  The defensive roster looks much better than it did last year.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that Joe Barry can coach.  For the love of God, I hope he can coach.  

AMEN to this.  Still don't believe in this coaching staff at all, but I'm hoping for the best.

He's definitely been given a number of tools to succeed with. I don't know how long his leash is, but with these tools and a few other draftees, if his coaching is solid, there's little reason why we shouldn't be a good defense within two years, if not sooner.

Almost makes you feel bad for Haslett. Except his unwavering reliance on 2-gap in the face of reason really did him in with us fans (if not the rest of the FO)

Archived