Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Richmond.com: Redskins among the teams eligible for 'Hard Knocks' (MET)

warriorz

Is a team obligated to do it if selected by the NFL?  I didn't know the NFL had the right to select a team.  I thought in the past we had been asked and had declined.  Unless there was some rule change?  I hope this doesn't happen; the media already pays too much attention to us with Snyder and RG3.

I highly doubt that HBO would pick us. Gut feeling they will be in New York with the Giants or up the road to do the Ravens.

If I was an HBO exec I would love to profile the Redskins....this team would be my first choice.   Snyder, RG3 & DJAX soundbites, new GM, etc......lots of juicy angles to cover.  

The Bon Secours people would love it too...training camp attendance would be even higher. 

If I was an HBO exec I would love to profile the Redskins....this team would be my first choice.   Snyder, RG3 & DJAX soundbites, new GM, etc......lots of juicy angles to cover.  

The opportunity to have the Johnny Manziel, Josh Gordon, and a dysfunctional organization is too much to pass up.  I don't think there is any question on who they will want.

One dark horse that no one has mentioned is the Vikings.  Adrian Peterson presumably will be coming back.  That is a built-in storyline.

-ct

They definitely don't need it, but I'd damn sure watch it.

Wrap your heads around it because I think it's going to happen. The Griffin storyline is too interesting and the camera loved Jay when he was on the Bengals season.

I think its going to happen.

Only way it doesn't if another team volunteers.

Archived